This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Backyard

Topic » Backyard

1298 days ago
honeybunch1
what the fuck where the bucker brigade
1297 days 4 hours ago
honeybunch1
cooler out here swings in hammock
1295 days ago
adamslater19
*Sits outside and sighs*
1294 days 2 hours ago
adamslater19
*Sits outside and has a smoke*
1294 days 2 hours ago
RedsKanto
*joins Megan*

Everything okay?
1294 days 2 hours ago
adamslater19
Does everything look okay, Hearing you've been slagging me off behind my back when all i've done is be kind and nice to you, Are you fucking serious?! No everything's not okay Kyle
1294 days 2 hours ago
adamslater19
I expect it from Lorenzo and Honey because i know they don't like me, But you, Were meant to be close friends, We even did it in the hot tub back in the day and you want to slag me off to other people
1294 days 2 hours ago
RedsKanto
I havent said anything bad about you. Scott and Chanelle were the only ones I even said anything about.
1294 days 2 hours ago
adamslater19
Bullshit kyle!. I've heard it off a few people. I thought i could trust you i really did.
1294 days 2 hours ago
kingLiam
*smokes some weed* nice week, eh?
1294 days 2 hours ago
RedsKanto
And who told you exactly? Because I have Scott tellinng me im the biggest threat and Im being framed for making that dumbass final 4 chat. So theres clearly something going on.
1294 days 2 hours ago
adamslater19
*Puts the cigarette out that i was smoking* Honestly as soon as i'm evicted i'm jumping straight on my guys dick *Heads inside*
1294 days 2 hours ago
kingLiam
Wow, Kyle, what did you do to her?, btw want some weed?
1294 days 2 hours ago
RedsKanto
I could smoke a whole loud pack rn. I didnt do anything to her. Shes being fed lies.
1294 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Goes into the hot tub

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!