This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winter BBUK 2019: Camp Slasher: The Reunion

Topic » Winter BBUK 2019: Camp..

1580 days 20 hours ago
honeybunch1
omg yes i can do it myself lol
1580 days 20 hours ago
honeybunch1
and that was just a love tap Jayson umm yes delicious eye candy
1580 days 20 hours ago
RedsKanto
Ooh all stars
1580 days 20 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
LMFAO I  can assure you the irl bootay is not that toned... yet. Papa's been doing squats cause I want it TIGHT
1580 days 20 hours ago
honeybunch1
Im busy looking at Jaysons ass that should bring Yander around anytime lol
1580 days 20 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
AAAAAAAAAAAAH DO NOT SAY HIS NAME
1580 days 20 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
It's like bloody mary. Say the evil and it shall APPEAR
1580 days 20 hours ago
honeybunch1
oh lol ok
1580 days 20 hours ago
honeybunch1
i can do tight oops wass thinking out loud
1580 days 20 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
LOL
1580 days 20 hours ago
honeybunch1
hi yay Chance is here congrats on your win Chance
1580 days 18 hours ago
Kindred7
Congrats Chance and nice work @all three of you!
Pooh can attest to the fact that I was really torn between voting for all three of you:
- Chance: I think you played the best game (from what I could see of everyone’s gameplay)
- Systrix: you and I became super close friends so I wanted to honour that
- Christian: I think you didn’t get enough credit and had we worked together sooner I know you put a lot of thought into your gameplay and were also loyal.

Ultimately, my vote was just based on me being closer to Chance and Systrix - and I basically avoided voting till I knew essentially my vote wouldn’t prevent someone else from winning (as I said, Pooh had to mail me several times for that, and he helped me with my final decision; I actually didn’t even know who I voted for to win till I saw this - I’m so sorry for being so terrible with that, Pooh).

Johnny definitely played a strong game and I’m glad he won the Host’s choice. I think one of my weaknesses was trying not to nominate people because I genuinely cared about the alliances I formed (hence me asking people to nominate me / me nominating myself). Had Johnny nominated me that other round, I would’ve gone up which might’ve saved him in the future, but I appreciate the fact that he also tried to keep me safe.

(Also @ everyone who said kind words about me, thank you so much and I appreciate it - I think I was a winner in the sense that I made some really close friendships with players and counsellors through this game and I think that’s the most fulfilling aspect to me).
1580 days 17 hours ago
honeybunch1
you did get robbed most definetley but believe me dont count on friendship to take you to finals in any game on here i have learned the hard way they will be very nice to you one  minute and stab you in the back the next
1580 days 17 hours ago
honeybunch1
kicks  James again two faced liar always saying you love lalalala and all that when push comes to shove who the fuck do you shove not about to forgive you anytime soon and fuck you too Kyle which i have so its not like i havent been between the sheets with all of you was fun
when it was me Jayson and Fire until Yander butted in do i ever get credit for anything fuck no
1580 days 16 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
... you didn’t get credit for anything because you were literally caught betraying people and working with 2 or 3 groups at a time while bad-mouthing each group individually and targeting “allies” including me....

So no. You don’t get credit for shit you were literally blowing up in other peoples mails

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!