This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kitchen/Dining Room

Topic » Kitchen/Dining Room

1816 days 10 hours ago
honeybunch1
scramble eggs and sausage to settle my stomach
1816 days 9 hours ago
myiel
*starts cooking lunch* cooking in the kitchen cooking in the kitchen cooking in the kitchen with Yoshi! Nanananananananananansnaaaaaaaaa nananananananaaaaaa cooking in the kitchen cooking in the kitchen with yoshiiii
1816 days 8 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
*sits on barstool*

Soooo is this "Cooking In the Kitchen With Yoshi" thing some sort of baking show?
1816 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
Starts preparing a chicken salad with a raspberry dressing
1816 days 5 hours ago
myiel
yes Lauren lmao! welcome to cooking in the kitchen with your host yoshi today we will be cooking a lemon pepper garlic chicken with a rose mary salad and some fresh lemonade <3
1816 days 5 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
hey yoshi :)
1816 days 4 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
*enters kitchen to grab potato chips*

I'd grab Fried Chicken, but I need to get ready for the Elite comp. *eats chips with salsa* :D
1816 days 4 hours ago
myiel
hey Chanelle!

And good luck nopalito in the comp xD
1816 days 4 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
*walks into kitchen* do u want me to make u something before the evictinn yoshi
1816 days 4 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Good luck to you too, Yoshi! Want some Chaaaaps?
1816 days 4 hours ago
myiel
You can't goodluck me I can't compete in the comp since I won the last one Lol, And yassss! chipssss! nomnomnomnom
1816 days 4 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Oh snap! I forgot u had already won... I FORGET! Oof... XD
1815 days 12 hours ago
honeybunch1
makes Tea no breakfast this morning ugh
1815 days 11 hours ago
Amnesia_
*makes a cuppa*
1814 days 23 hours ago
PoohSnap
*BB places a tea kettle in the kitchen*

All of you except for the Elites are hereby on PEASANT food for the week! You may, however, get one luxury meal for every PIPING HOT cup of tea that you spill on one of your housemates (this means literally throw shade and then splash tea at them).

Have fun!

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!