This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Backyard

Topic » Backyard

2156 days 21 hours ago
Amnesia_
I cannot wait for it to all be revealed as well as it will show and prove I never nominated the girls and never have done.

Time will tell but I know I鈥檝e been honest, trustworthy and genuine so that鈥檚 all that matters to me.

Daphne are you not wanting Scott out as well as he鈥檚 the one who pretty much got me nominated and almost got you nominated and actually voted you last time.
2156 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
I trust you Aimee.
2156 days 21 hours ago
Coyote
I never nominated the girls either. You keep saying I have, yet I can screenshot every single one of my nominations. Megan or Camilla's name has NEVER came out of my mouth, which is more so than I can say to you.

Also lol at Aimee trying to get Daphne to fight her battles. Me and Daphne don't got no beef.

Aimee you act so entitled "hes the one that got me nominated" yet its okay for you to go around getting others nominated?
2156 days 20 hours ago
Amnesia_
Scott I am no longer going to justify myself to you, you鈥檙e not worth it.
2154 days 21 hours ago
Amnesia_
*Smokes and tries to remain calm*
2153 days 19 hours ago
Coyote
*Is seen leaving Camilla's bedroom with all her belongings in my hand*

*Chucks it in the pool so she has nothing to wear for finale night*
2153 days 2 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Big Brother lays out champagne and fancy glasses, along with a continental breakfast for the finalists*
2153 days 1 hour ago
adamslater19
*Eats the breakfast whilst sipping Champagne*
2153 days 1 hour ago
BushtuckerTom
I could have dropped my croissant! 馃
2153 days 1 hour ago
RavenWhiteFeather
YOU MADE ME DROP MY CR脫ISS脌NT

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!