This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBUK Season 2: Reunion Special

Topic » BBUK Season 2: Reunion Special

2308 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
::Kyle R.-- you came under fire, by lots of people, for being somewhat "shady" or "untrustworthy." Why do you think this is, and was it justified?::
2308 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
::Nicole-- this is your second season in a row being so close to the winning title. Are you disappointed, and is this the end of "Nicole", or will we see her fight for the title again in the future?::
2308 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
::To all housemates-- thoughts on the finale placements? Did they deserve it? Are we happy with KYLE K. as the winner?::
2308 days 7 hours ago
kingLiam
I mean I was happy that the dollar tree and Irrelevant got what they deserved
2308 days 7 hours ago
John10
I think everyone placed we're they deserve an I'm happy with Kyle k taking the crown
2308 days 7 hours ago
Kgamer2218
I am happy for myself
2308 days 7 hours ago
paul028
I am disappointed a bit, I feel like I didn't just lie around and just fuck all the time, I talked, I tried to have no rivalry's and was super loyal, I WILL ALWAYS FIGHT TO WIN! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
2308 days 7 hours ago
paul028
So, can the confessionals/Noms be revealed yet! :D
2308 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
::From a host's perspective, I can definitely tell you all that this was such an exciting season to host! Lots of drama, strategizing, and activity all across the board. It may have been shorter than season 1 as a winter season, but it packed a lot more punch to it. I felt that all of the finalists played very different games, so that was also interesting to see.

Another open question, and the final one, for everyone--

Who played the best games this season? Did Kyle K. outplay everyone, and even if he did, who else played great games, or who was robbed?::
2308 days 7 hours ago
kingLiam
I think that Kyle K did outplay us as he was the best positioned of the newbies, but I think that Logan and Nicole take the cake as the best players
2308 days 7 hours ago
John10
I think Kyle k played a great game but I honestly think Nicole might have played the best game out of everyone
2308 days 7 hours ago
Kgamer2218
^
2308 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
DRs, Noms, etc. are OPEN now, yes:

https://tengaged.com/group/9078-js-bbuk-viewers-lounge

Definitely read through them-- even more than last season, which was cutthroat, some people in the DR this season were RUTHLESS.

To reiterate, this was an amazing season to host! Thank you all for being a part of it. Truly, I enjoyed every housemate.

I like the mix of vets/rookies, and can't wait to see this play out in future seasons.
2308 days 7 hours ago
paul028
I don't think Kyle K played the best, I think Tom once again takes the best player for sure! Most robbed? LEV MY KING! if not, Daphne
2308 days 7 hours ago
camell22
I'm here sorry I was busy

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!