This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBUK: Season 2: Kingdom of Ice- The Finale

Topic » BBUK: Season 2: Kingdom of..

2309 days 23 hours ago
RedsKanto
the kyle k hater squad came early
2309 days 23 hours ago
solesurvivor11
Go on big brother, reveal the the first to go!
2309 days 23 hours ago
AshelyMcDrama
My prediction is that I win by 100% and you losers lose
2309 days 23 hours ago
solesurvivor11
Lmao
2309 days 23 hours ago
PoohSnap

Who will win it all?

Tom, the former winner, who once again misted everyone else, barely obtaining any nominations and taking the game by storm with his ride-or-die, Nicole?

Nicole, the former runner-up, who captivated her housemates with her winning personality, and won over viewers for 3 separate evictions? Can she take it all, or will she come up short again?

Logan, the former third-placer, who made BB history by being the first returnee, as well as the first finalist to NEVER face to block. Did his Mr. Nice Guy persona win over viewers, as he showed off a more strategic side this season?

Or, will it be a rookie...
2309 days 23 hours ago
solesurvivor11
IM SO NERVOUS! If I'm the first to go omg
2309 days 23 hours ago
solesurvivor11
Last season's finale was way more chill lol
2309 days 23 hours ago
paul028
Im sorry, but Tom would've went the entire game last season unnominated if he didn't have a family problem
2309 days 23 hours ago
solesurvivor11
Thank you @ Nicole
2309 days 23 hours ago
RedsKanto
watch the order be
6. Kyle K
5. Nicole
4. Kyle R
3. Logan
2. Tom
1. Jessica
2309 days 23 hours ago
Kgamer2218
No wrong
2309 days 23 hours ago
solesurvivor11
Stupid families and death lol
2309 days 23 hours ago
PoohSnap
Kyle K. wasn't afraid to straddle the line between shade and social tact, as well as vets and rookies, only facing eviction once, and choosing to nominate whoever was best for his game.

Kyle R. came under fire for lots of drama in the house, but managed to survive two evictions and stay true to himself. Will he be rewarded tonight?

Jessica played the love game this summer, and also showed a strategic side, throwing Chanelle under the bus and riding to the end with Tom and Nicole. Will it benefit her for finale night?

Who wins? YOU DECIDE!
2309 days 23 hours ago
paul028
IF THAT HAPPENS, ILL KILL MYSELF AND ILL DRAG YOU ALL DOWN WITH ME
2309 days 23 hours ago
solesurvivor11
Deadass tho Logan isn't Mr nice guy He's mister bland

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!