This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Hell

2317 days 20 hours ago
kingLiam
i'm not
2317 days 20 hours ago
PoohSnap
The vote for jeopardy will begin shortly. You'll have exactly 1 hour from when the poll opens till close to campaign and garner votes.

The poll will then close, and the two housemates left on the block will face a house vote.

Eviction will be tomorrow @ 5 pm est/10 pm gmt.
2317 days 20 hours ago
Kgamer2218
God I made a stupid promise
2317 days 20 hours ago
PoohSnap
If you know you won't be on for the eviction and want to send in your vote now, you can give me your first and second choice for the eviction.

Otherwise, just mail me before 5 PM EST/10 PM GMT tomorrow.
2317 days 19 hours ago
kingLiam
so "Good" to be here!
2317 days 19 hours ago
PoohSnap
HOUSEMATES! The results are in. The housemate that has been saved from jeopardy, thus gaining the permission to escape Hell & subsequent eviction, is...
2317 days 19 hours ago
PoohSnap
LORENZO!

Congratulations, Lorenzo. Tengaged has saved you, and you will not face the house vote.
2317 days 19 hours ago
kingLiam
THANK YOU SO MUCH, TENGAGED
2317 days 19 hours ago
kingLiam
I know it's all spam, but thank you
2317 days 19 hours ago
PoohSnap
JOHN & DYLAN...

You have both failed to fall on the right side of power, and popularity. Your stay in Hell will be prolonged until tomorrow evening, when one of you is banished to eternal damnation (or, just... evicted).

Now, the Kingdom will become a democracy. Housemates must send me their pick for the eviction-- John or Dylan. The housemate with the most votes will be evicted. In the event of a tie, Nicole will decide who leaves.

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!