This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Housemate Rules & Guidelines

Topic » Housemate Rules &..

2333 days 10 hours ago
PoohSnap
Hello potential housemates! Soon, some of you will be entering the Big Brother UK house! Beforehand, however, here's a few rules and reminders of do's and don't's for when you get inside.

*Also, a change to what was on the initial application: Game "weeks" will actually be about 1-2, sometimes 3 days in length. This is because I need the season to last shorter than expected (It'll be over by the beginning of January). But just because its shorter doesn't mean that it'll be easier or less intricate-- in fact, compared to last season, it's probably going to be more intense and cutthroat!

1) This season, you MAY discuss nominations with your fellow housemates. If you do, be sure to INCLUDE ME in all conversations you do through messages with other people. You CANNOT, however, discuss secret twists or tasks.

2) For eviction polls, spamming is allowed.

3) This will be a rather "twisty" season of BBUK! I promise there is no rigging whatsoever, so please don't accuse Big Brother of anything of the sort!

4) Be ACTIVE in the house! The main components to this game are the tasks, live shows, and twists. You should always try to make it to them! It'll make the game more enjoyable for everyone involved.

5) Please SEND DR's to me! I would love for you to send as many as you want! At the very least, please send one every "game week", which will usually be about 1-2 days in length. You'll also be able to make use of the public diary room, which many housemates did last season.

6) Have fun with it! While sending in nominations and attending events are the fundamentals, much of the fun of BBUK comes from how you guys interact with one another. Pretty much anything goes!

Once you've read these rules, please reply with:

"I've read and understand the rules."
2333 days 10 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
I've read and undetstand the rules.
2333 days 10 hours ago
camell22
"I've read and understand the rules."
2333 days 10 hours ago
NeonGrape1
“I’ve read and understand the rules.”
2333 days 10 hours ago
waf_
“I’ve read and understand the rules.”
2333 days 9 hours ago
kingLiam
I've read and understand the rules."
2333 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
I've read and understand the rules
2333 days 7 hours ago
paul028
2333 days 7 hours ago
levvy
i've read and understand the rules
2333 days 6 hours ago
AshelyMcDrama
i've read and understand the rules
2333 days 6 hours ago
MIchelle990
i've read and understand th rules
2333 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
I've read and undetstand the rules.
2333 days 5 hours ago
John10
"I've read and understand the rules "
2333 days 4 hours ago
solesurvivor11
2333 days 4 hours ago
Kgamer2218
2333 days 4 hours ago
RedsKanto

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!