This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LAUNCH NIGHT

Topic » LAUNCH NIGHT

2510 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
Housemate #13

ANDY (andrewvaughan17), a 22-year old student! Has he studied all of the do’s and don’t’s for the BB house? He says that he’ll bring sophistication and flirtatious remarks to the house. When asked which former housemate he identifies with, he said Nikki Grahame, because of his unpredictability. No one messes with Andy!

ANDY, you may enter the Big Brother house, claim a bed, and mingle in the living room!
2510 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
Housemate #14

ANDREA (flamey9999), a 24-year old jewelry store employee! Andrea plans on being herself and having fun! A strategist, she compares herself to Derrick Levasseur.

ANDREA, you may enter the Big Brother house, claim a bed, and mingle in the living room!
2510 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
Our final two housemates are in their mid-40s...

Here's Housemate #15...
2510 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
Housemate #15

MELINDA (TheOmen) a 47-year old puzzle maker! Melinda believes that she’ll be the mother figure in the house, yet cutthroat and sassy at the same time! When asked which housemate she was from a BB series, she replied, “Karen from BBCAN5 because that's who I am, we were the twin twist.”

MELINDA, you may enter the Big Brother house, claim a bed, and mingle in the living room!
2510 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
Time to reveal our final housemate, #16...
2510 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
Housemate #16

MISTY (ThebestlerHoH), a 43-year old car wash hoe! Misty envisions herself in the house, representing drama, class, and used tampons! She identifies as Audrey Middleton’s, Chima Simone’s, and Devin Shepherd’s interracial threesome baby!

MISTY, you may enter the Big Brother house, claim a bed, and mingle in the living room!
2510 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
Congratulations to our 16 housemates! I wish all of you the best of luck! Now, everyone should meet in the living room!

http://www.tengaged.com/group/6393/forum/topic/20226011
2510 days 7 hours ago
GerardoM13
Runs I'm here I'm here
2510 days 5 hours ago
MIchelle990
hey guys

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!