This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

1290 days 22 hours ago
kingLiam
hosts, i think her quitting will save you a lot of time, just saying
1290 days 22 hours ago
hellocat
That's what I said šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
1289 days 22 hours ago
lhooper902976
Takes a seat
1289 days 22 hours ago
Delights
I'm going thank u guys
1289 days 22 hours ago
Delights
https://media.tenor.com/images/f9af584444658f78103905ef3afd1f3c/tenor.gif
1289 days 22 hours ago
Delights
The queen is going
1289 days 22 hours ago
PoohSnap
Hi! Eviction coming soon.
1289 days 22 hours ago
kingLiam
hi jae
1289 days 22 hours ago
hellocat
Sorry y'all! I'm gonna have to get used to the timings now šŸ˜‚. The clocks went back last night in the UK
1289 days 22 hours ago
lhooper902976
It's fine
1289 days 22 hours ago
PoohSnap
CHANELLEā€” the 6-time icon who is known for giving us drama, tea, and ratings. Her reputation started off as one of the most notorious in the cast, but she somehow made FINAL 5!

LORENZOā€”another huge iconic villain that has done better than he ever has before, and pulled off the move that shocked everyone and their mom. Can he show that heā€™s winner material?

SCOTTā€”looks like heā€™s the new target #1. Is that rightfully so, as he IS the last former winner standing? Will be get the chance to defend his title as ā€œMost Controversialā€ winner ever??

Who goes?? YOU decide!
1289 days 22 hours ago
PoohSnap
**I HAD A LOWKEY HUGE THING COME UP SO I AM ON MY PHONE RN. THE EVICTION INTERVIEW WILL TAKE PLACE LATER, LIVE OR OVER MAILS (WHATEVER YOU PREFER).

THE BATTLE ROYALE WILL START AT 7:30 PM ESTā€”NOT 6 PM.
1289 days 22 hours ago
PoohSnap
-CHANELLE-

-LORENZO-

-SCOTT-

The viewers have spoken, your fate is sealed. For the past 24 hours, the Tengaged public have been voting to evict.

**IN ADHERENCE WITH CURRENT HEALTH GUIDELINES, PLEASE PUT ON YOUR MASK AND STAND 6 FT APART FROM THE HOSTS UPON EXITING THE HOUSE.**

I can now reveal that the All Star with the most votes, and eleventh to be evicted, isā€¦
1289 days 22 hours ago
PoohSnap
-
-
-

...CHANELLE! Chanelle, you have lost your place in the Big Brother All Stars house. Please leave, and say your goodbyes.
1289 days 22 hours ago
kingLiam
bye chanelle

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!