This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

2179 days ago
FireX
Well hows that anon when ik its red
2179 days ago
PoohSnap
It's anon because there's no indication of who said it, it's up to housemates to infer.
2178 days 23 hours ago
nikw98
Okay, X, I was trying to be really nice. I really was. Do not try and drag me through the comments because I wasn't even spamming as hard as i can. If you want, every person on this website can get a spam to vote for you. I have no problem doing that. Ask the host. I have stayed up all night at times to win polls. Matter of fact, I'm pretty sure one of those were against the host. So, if you want to go that route we can. I have been nice to every single person in this game and it's REALLY irritating to hear my name be negatively said.
2178 days 23 hours ago
FireX
I have been nice to you all game but i will state facts. You know i am right hence why your pissed. And its called spam so do whatever the fuck you want.
2178 days 23 hours ago
nikw98
You aren't right. If i was inactive then i wouldn't be voting or spamming sooo
2178 days 23 hours ago
FireX
I am right because you did nothing for the first 2 weeks. Spamming on week 3 and r is not week 1 or 2 fyi so...
2178 days 23 hours ago
FireX
I aint gonna fight with you. I actually like you vs half this cast
2178 days 23 hours ago
nikw98
Okay but there's a way to go about it without coming off as a dick. I had shit going on. I made that clear. Sorry, but i'm still here so
2178 days 23 hours ago
FireX
*rolls eyes* ima let you keep talking cause i aint gonna waste time fighting.
2178 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
You rookies kill me.
Who in there right mind would ever spam to save someone else in a poll?!
I am referring to you FireX when you spammed people to save Nik!
LMAO BRO!
I LOVE YOU AS A PERSON, but you didn't think that through!
Now Nik is gonna be the reason you leaving!

So don't be a hypocrite telling Kyle R to not spam for someone else when you did the exact same thing. Just because it's not working in your favour, don't be a bitch about it. Just admit it, you got played by your own game.
2178 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Shit yo goat ass down
2178 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
I'm loving this, I see his true colours lol.
2178 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Oh so you can be rude to me but oh no if i am rude to you
2178 days 8 hours ago
nikw98
Kyle go make some tea i can sip. Because i didn't know he spammed for me... this just got juicy.
2178 days 8 hours ago
RedsKanto
Is green tea okay?

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!