This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finalist Roundtable

Topic » Finalist Roundtable

2033 days 21 hours ago
PoohSnap
hrow out the strategy and the over-niceties.

Now, you've done all you can do, save for campaigning in your final poll to win.

Here's where finalists can post tributes, final thoughts, and campaign speeches as to why they should win, that they want me to also post in the blog that I'll spam out to get Tengageders to vote.

https://media.giphy.com/media/i3CZxpoRk2PQojOyYG/giphy.gif
2033 days 21 hours ago
BrainJak
Oooooh yea baby
2033 days 21 hours ago
PoohSnap
peep my misspelling lol

*Throw
2033 days 21 hours ago
adeleadele
No spamming right?
2033 days 21 hours ago
PoohSnap
Spamming is allowed
2033 days 21 hours ago
PoohSnap
Finale poll bc I linked the wrong link to ex-housemates lol:
https://tengaged.com/group/6393-autumn-bbuk-2018-fresh-meat/poll/week-9-vote-winner-145213
2033 days 21 hours ago
adeleadele
So like coming into this game i was not really expecting to be all that active, but oop then i became active when it started LOL! Made some good connections with some people early on. Prak, Jayson, Morgan and even Emmett briefly. Was playing socially/strategically at the beginning, hence getting Yandere and his hoes evicted.

15th- David (Walked Day 2) (Basically made him Walk lol)
14th- Rylan (Ejected Day 5) (Well i did not do that, but like bye)
9th- Cory (Ejected Day 14) (OOF)
7th- Yandere (Evicted Day 18) (Put him in the have not section)

But like after the first few weeks i was starting to be really low key, did not wanna become a target. Yandere took control and made a load of people his bitches, but since i've been really low key i was never targeted. Even though i was winning shit constantly lol!!

Was kind of screwed over by a few certain fake snakes cuz i saved someone that Jayson did not like. Well yeah cuz i'm not playing Jayson's game, im saving people who like me. He got so hurt and bitter that he came after me even though i would of took him a bit more further in the game. Prak was Jayson's hoe too, even though i told her how cocky he was and that he had her wrapped around your finger.

So basically Jayson played a messy, decent strategic game, not bad overall tbh, but acted like a cocky prick the whole time. Not a good person what so ever.
Prak was Jayson's hoe and could not make decisions for herself.
And Cam did absolutely nothing and was a boring irrelevant bitch
Me? Caused drama, won competitions, slayed the faves, just being all around iconic and not boring.

Like vote for the best character which is obviously Adelaide!
2033 days 21 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Actually I got a question for you Adele when you survived the vote against honey why didn't you just get slothy and cam to go for them 2 I'm sure slothy hated or dislike hello more than you please explain congrats on making finals everyone tho and Adele gg ,3
2033 days 21 hours ago
adeleadele
Yandere to answer your question i did! I messaged boicam and Slothy about nomming Brian and Prak, Slothy responded and he was down with it. Boicam did not respond, so i knew he was not interested.

Tried Prak she seemed to answer a bit more, but she just too far up Brian's ass for me to get her vote.

I was basically doomed overall once me and Honey got nommed. Nobody dared to nom me and Jayson together except Slothy.
2033 days 21 hours ago
BrainJak
Alrighty ya'll. Time to spill my final tea.

Coming into this game, I felt like I was in a VERY good position housewise. I had Morgan as a f2 all the way, I had Adelaide and Praskovya, Yandere, Aria, and Cam all talking to me in PMs. I had a FANTASTIC group of allies.

The first few days, all went well. Morgan became the power for the week right off the bat, there wasn't much drama, and all was well. People went up, and people went out. Then week 2, Rylan turns out to be a multi (OMG WHO WAS SHOOKETH? Not us... the house guessed he was. I mean he was such a damn puppy to Yandere it was just PATHETIC) Thus, the rift between me and Yandere began

===== David / Rylan / Kaitlyn =====

Next thing I knew, week 3 was on us, and one of my allies (Aria) was ejected for being inactive in the game. Yandere went up on the block for the second time (I believe I helped with that can't remember?) and all was well for me anyway

===== Aria / Mark =====

Yandere saw that I was a threat, and so spread a rumor about me and Morgan in order to bring Emmett, Cam, and Slothy to his side and turn on us. They had no idea it would be face-to-face nominations. It... Was... Chaos... Cam's betrayal was legitimately the roughest one for me and I let him have it. After getting me and Morgan nominated, Yandere proceeded to argue and fight with us, not knowing that we who he was attacking had all received powers to help us blow his fucking ass out of the water. I swore they would go. And I think I delivered.

===== Morgan =====

The next week, we struck. Cory said he would vote with us literally hours before Pooh ejected him (RIP) Pooh you are an ass.

Adele became immune. I nominated Emmett. And Praskovya eliminated our opponents nominations. A 5 person alliance was brought to it's knees by 3 people who were given a second chance by the VL (Thank you for that. We didn't forget)

Watching the people who betrayed us backtrack the way they did was AMAZING and I love going back and looking over the week and smirking at how pissed Honey and Yandere were XD

===== Cory / Emmett =====

Hell week was next, and this time we proved the VL right, and TOOK The power we rightfully deserved. Watching Yandere and Honey fall first and then their allies follow them one after another was FANTASTIC. Cam came over and begged to be let in to our alliance, thus securing our victory over the "former" majority.

I talked with Cam and realized that out of everyone left, I had the best social status with the house. I was okay-ish with Slothy. Adele was my F2. Hello was a close sheep. And now Cam was desperate for an alliance. Hell to the yes.

Then Adele saved Honey over Cam. That... Was... Not... Cool... Even Honey can probably agree that it was just STUPID game wise. I used that fact (whether it was a game move or not) and turned Hello on Adele once and for all. Suddenly, I held all the chips.

Working together one last time, we nominated Cam/Yandere. But that was the end of any sort of alliance I had with Adele.

===== Yandere =====

The next week, I had Cam and Hello doing whatever the hell I wanted. And it... Was... Glorious... I made sure how Slothy would nominate (it wasn't with us but I didn't care cause he was nominating Adele anyway) and we nominated my only true competition together. And I LAUGHED so damn hard XD Watching Adele FUME and come for me in PMs was just GLORIOUS and I would HAPPILY do it again.

===== Honey =====

Final nominations came around, and I knew I had them. Cam and Hello would do whatever I wanted. TBH I could've gone with Slothy and nominated Hello alongside Adele, but despite her claim to fame with the "no nominations" bit, she had 0 value in the outcome of this game besides being a number, so there was no risk in nominating Slothy in the end. He was a bigger threat, and also I had to keep to my promise.

Now look at the last evictions, from Morgan/Cory down. Emmett. Yandere. Honey. Slothy. Four of the Five who helped nominate me. All gone. All down for the count.

I didn't do this alone. Only a complete MORON would claim that, but without me this would've never happened. This F4 would not be what it is right now. I used Cam and Hello, and am not ashamed of it. I betrayed my alliance with Adele and took away her chance to get here unnominated, and I regret nothing.

Whether I win or not, I EARNED MY FUCKING PLACE in this finale, and NOBODY can tell me any differently. GL to the F4 but I outplayed every single one of you. And that's just the Tea. Thank you to the VL, without you I wouldn't have made it past 9th. Thank you all so much.
2033 days 21 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Now question for you cam and u hello I don't want to be harsh and nothing against you Jayson but why were you 2 up Jayson's ass my question for you 2 was why didn't you 2 just ally with slothy and take in others words the biggest threats in polls BESIDES ME up when you 2 were clearly and most likely make the finale gg all 4 of you for making this far and grats to me for the only one to be on the poll twice and survive :3
2033 days 21 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Jayson I congrat you but my question for you is when I was left on my knees my weeks eviction why didn't you vote for me to stay knowing hello and Adele would still go for me and prob slothy
2033 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
LOL Yandere in response to your question:

You turned my alliance into your personal bitches simply by PMing a few housemates. I was NOT going to risk listening to your silver tongue again. You can very easily manipulate people, and I was not going to give you the chance. ESPECIALLY since I had Adele and Hello at that point. Saving you would've just been foolish
2033 days 20 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Thank you Jayson I wish you the best luck and btw I don't vote bitter so gl :3
2033 days 20 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Cam not to be harsh or anything my question for you is why would you turn on me slothy and honey knowing we was already on our knees and against in my opinion the 3 most dangerous players besides Morgan (robbed) in this game knowing you could also hide behind us 3 and you be safe and be much easier to beat than where you are now gl you 4
2033 days 20 hours ago
boicam77
I can’t believe I made it to the final 4! It may not seem like it, but I did work really hard to get here. Basically I was at a point where everybody wanted to work with me. I decided to work with Yandere’s side at first, but then I decided to change it up and work with Jayson and Praskovya instead. This has been a very dramatic season, but I have no regrets. I had made new friends, and that’s all I could ask for. I hope we can all be friends after this game, no matter how we ended up in the game. I would love for votes to let me win! Good luck Adelaide, Jayson and Praskovya!

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!