This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Tribal Immunity Challenge #4

3480 days 19 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Coyle14
Mika, suck my ass. I'm so sick and tired of you. You act like your better than everyone else, but in the real world no one likes you and no one will ever like you. No one here likes you, so why would anyone like you in the real world. Like your the most irrelevant person here and I can't wait for you to leave. You say your a "saboteur", but your not. Your infact the biggest, fakest, and meanest bitch here. If anyone ever feels personally attacked by here just think of what his/her life is like in the real world.mthat should get you laughing. Now, Mika why don't you shasha away and go back to reality :*

me right now <3
3480 days 19 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
like, I couldn't have worded that better.
3480 days 19 hours ago
MongoMan
You can read my mind?

L-O-L, you're super #Basic, bye felicia.

PS. Your avatar is ugly ~
3480 days 19 hours ago
Coyle14
Where's the proof Mika? I'm still waiting
3480 days 19 hours ago
MongoMan
Look in the thread...

You're making this twist easy with this dumb fucked cast @Host

<3
3480 days 19 hours ago
Coyle14
No, I want to see the mail where I'm making an alliance to get all black levels and higher out. I want to see if you actually got game
3480 days 19 hours ago
MongoMan
Okay, I'm at Pei Wei Noodles right now, but when I return I will gladly reveal! (Sun)
3480 days 19 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
and send it in a screenshot so we have REAL ACTUAL proof.
3480 days 19 hours ago
Coyle14
O okay, so your going to try and make something up. Have fun.

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 6: Sierra Nevada Day 34

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!