This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 2 of applications

Topic » Round 2 of applications

3506 days 23 hours ago
sahmosean
Okay, so here's what is up:

I've got 21 applicants for an 18 person season.

Right now I would love to cast any of you, and I'm not just saying that. That's why I closed apps.

Three of you will be cut. Those three should apply next time they can, because they will instantly get a spot, and won't even be at risk of getting cut again.

I hate cutting people because so many players outdo what I expected. I never thought DryIceBros would get 1st place and fan favorite, not even once the game started, but he proved himself in Canada. That makes me wonder what people could have done when I cut them in the past.

I often misjudge people off applications so what I want to do with this round 2 is for you guys to mail me
-what impact you think you might have on the season
-why you want to play

I think we might not get all 21 submissions and that might make my decision easier.

If you aren't enthusiastic about a new twist - maybe you like the normal rules, or maybe you worry that this twist will harm your gameplay - let me know, and you can play in a season with little to no twists.

I hope to see all 21 if you play in my series at some point.

I want to have the cast on Tuesday so I'll give you 2 days from this post to send me your stuff. (the extra day is for if more than 3 people end up not playing this season)

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 6: Sierra Nevada Day 34

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!