This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

final 5 annoucment !!

Topic » final 5 annoucment !!

3839 days 20 hours ago
candiceS27
now here guys ive gotten ride of all the inactives !!! its now final 5 heres how its gonna work:

schule :
Wednesday 7 pm est live DUEL THE PERSON WHO WINS WILL TAKE 1 PERSON TO THE FINAL 2 THE REST ARE OUT

then : the jury votes

see u tomorrow night !
3839 days 12 hours ago
RedWing91
Yay I'm final 5. I try to be here for the duel.
3838 days 16 hours ago
RedWing91
I'm here 7:01
3838 days 13 hours ago
duclos
Uh duel?
3838 days 13 hours ago
im here yay!!!! when r we beginning btw I don't like the whole f2 thing it seems kind of I dunno cheap
3838 days 3 hours ago
duclos
Avatar I agree and then what the other 3 are just thrown right into jury? Thats kinda dumb
3837 days 17 hours ago
yeah seriously if im thrown out I might as well never vote in jury because I signed up to play a game not wait around on an inactive host and just because shes bored she wants to eliminate 3 people right off the bat :(
3837 days 17 hours ago
duclos
We're still waiting Candice.....
3837 days 12 hours ago
RedWing91
When I signed up I thought there would be some compitions. But most of the people were inactive. And I don't see the point of a just since they are all inactive anyway.
3836 days 22 hours ago
candiceS27
guys sorry but this season isn't working I would like all of you to apply for season 2 plz
3836 days 12 hours ago
duclos
Really? Are you kidding me? Ill apply if you make me winner of this season :)
3836 days 2 hours ago
I'll apply if we finish this one this is crazy!!!!
3835 days 14 hours ago
RedWing91
What if the three of us come up with our own way to finish this season and all agree on a challenge and a winner.
3835 days 1 hour ago
candiceS27
well... if you still want to do the duel ill try to make it Tuesday at 8 pm est IF YOU WANT TO WIN LAST SHOT ill be here I promise
3834 days 22 hours ago
K I signed up for next season anyways honey
3834 days 20 hours ago
RedWing91
I'l try to be here too

open group

candices big brother 1 apps open !!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!