This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bedroom #1

Topic » Bedroom #1

3888 days 17 hours ago
pianoman1268
3864 days 12 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Hello
3864 days 12 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
So Trey...
3864 days 12 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
Can we talk about how this fight started ?
3864 days 12 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
UGH Trey are you gonna talk to me or what ?
3864 days 12 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Yes we may. In my opinion, this started when you got angry about not being included in the tiebreaker.
3864 days 12 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
Now dont get mad but IMO I was right. Piano told us that he screwed up.
3864 days 12 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
He said he knew you had 2 points. However, it's his game. He can do as he pleases. So you will never be right. He can do as he wants.
3864 days 12 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
That means its unfair & YOU were complaining about my comment about rigging and this is blatant rigging. He HAS to be fair to everyone and I had 2 points, so I would have won if we went your way with the questions.
3864 days 12 hours ago
pianoman1268
You two are my most actives in the game right now. I don't just want you both to be here. I NEED you to be here. But you can't go making "I hate so and so Clubs." Thats too far. You guys can continue your conversation but think before you speak because if it goes too far, I might have to cut you out. And I dont want to do that.
3864 days 12 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
You would have won if we kept going. But he can do as he wants. If he wants to rig it for me, he can. If he wants to rig it for Hitler, he can. It's his thing. And Dan, I understand.
3864 days 12 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
THATS NOT FAIR
3864 days 12 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
Why are the rest of us even here then ?
3864 days 12 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
I did not say he is rigging it. I'm just saying it's his game. He determined the questions were too hard for 3/4 of the players. So then he changed the rules. He changed it. That's what can happen. Is winning that important to you?
3864 days 12 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
Is winning so important to you? You freak out over EVERY COMP, and Kaitlin kept on buzzing but she didn't know the answers I knew some of them. And AGAIN rigging isnt fair omg
3864 days 12 hours ago
pianoman1268
I didn't rig anything. Yes, I asked a question about Trey. Trey messaged me saying that he wasn't going to show until next week, therefore I put him in the competiton. Then he showed so I added the rest of the competitors .

open group

Daniel's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!