This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TWIST!!!!

Topic » TWIST!!!!

3896 days 6 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
Peleilu, Koror and Ulong come on in. Those 3 tribes getting their first look at the new Airai tribe, C00lDUDE voted out by random.org at the last tribal council.

Tomorrow at 7:15 PM, I will reveal the twist and challenge. Today I am busy, so I wont be able to!
3896 days 3 hours ago
Novak
cool
3895 days 6 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
Okay so I have decided to reveal the twist earlier!

Jamesthepezboy
survivor411

DROP YOUR BUFFS, WE ARE DISSOLVING YOUR TRIBE!

Since Peleilu won first place in 2 challenges, they will receive 2 significant rewards that could change the game!

Reward 1) As a group, you need to choose 1 person out of the 4 people who have been voted out so far (Jessiheat, Pookie, C00LDUDE1000, Soda23) who you would like to OFFICIALLY eliminate from the game. The other 3 will still have a shot at returning to the game!

Reward 2) As a group, you need to decide what tribe James and Survivor411 will end up on. Both of them can go onto one tribe, or you can separate them and put them onto separate tribes. This is a big decision, because you don't know how close those 2 are, and maybe your tribe wants 2 extra members, maybe you want only 1 more person, or maybe you like your 4 people, and don't want any new joiners. (important to note: the challenges will be fair no matter how many people are on each tribes)

If the majority of Peleilu cannot decide on a decision for either of the 2 rewards within 24 hours, they WILL FORFEIT their reward, and random.org will make the decision for them.

I will create a topic where the Peleilu tribe can discuss. Following their confirmed decision, we will hold a challenge.
3895 days 6 hours ago
Novak
We still having a challenge tonight?
3895 days 6 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
depends if you guys decide by tonight!
3892 days 13 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
both former Airai have joined Peleilu. Airai is no more.

For this challenge, it is quite simple. I will create 3 threads, 1 for each tribe. In that thread, you have to post as much as you can. The 1 tribe that posted the most is safe from tribal, the other 2 tribes go to tribal, and have to vote someone out.
Threads will be up soon.

Peleilu, since you have 2 extra members, you have to choose 2 people to sit out of the challenge. This means they cannot post in the thread.
3892 days 13 hours ago
Novak
any other rules as to how we can post?
3892 days 13 hours ago
sicnarf2789
Who sitting out for our tribe?
3892 days 13 hours ago
Novak
obviously not us.
waiting to see if there are additional rules
3892 days 13 hours ago
Novak
Neither of our new tribe mates have posted in the activity test either....
3892 days 13 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
post anything you want. GO CRAZY!
3892 days 13 hours ago
Novak
I say lets just sit out the new kids (sorry ya'll)
3892 days 13 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
Jamesthepezboy
survivor411

sitting out for Peleilu
3892 days 13 hours ago
Novak
When does the challenge end?
3892 days 10 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
approximately 5pm EST
3892 days 10 hours ago
Novak
alright cool

open group

Survivor: Palau

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!