This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 14 Applications

Topic » Season 14 Applications

3220 days 15 hours ago
wileycoyote
Real name/nickname: Wiley
Hometown: ima leave this blank :P
If applicable, what is your skype account? S.a.l.v.a.t.i.o.n.
Color level (if you're white level you must friend preznewton44 and me):

Describe yourself in 3 words: Introverted, Calculated and Weird

Which real life Survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? Ive no Idea I dont have an unbiased view of my playstyle

Why will you become the Sole Survivor? dunno, lets just play

Do you have any prior group game experience? yup, tons

Will you send confessionals? yup

What time zone do you live in? BST atm but it will be GMT again soon

Can you make challenges that start mostly at 7 PM EST? as long as they are over in an hour

How many other group games are you committed to playing in mid-July? defietly 1 non-live(assuming im not eliminated) and 1 Im hoping to start
3220 days 15 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Applications are being opened up early for the next all-newbie season.

The game will begin in mid-July.

Real name/nickname: Ray/Bugs
Hometown: Toronto
If applicable, what is your skype account? Too private sorry smh
Color level (if you're white level you must friend preznewton44 and me): Red like your soul

Describe yourself in 3 words: Quitter, Wimpy, Immature

Which real life Survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to?: Phillip Sheppard, he is my favorite because he is a character who played a good game and his strategy was actually really good.

Why will you become the Sole Survivor?: Because I can ban people ata whim(including you if you cast me bitc)

Do you have any prior group game experience? : PFFFFFFFFTTTTT ARE U SRS PREZ

Will you send confessionals?: If I want to

What time zone do you live in?:EST

Can you make challenges that start mostly at 7 PM EST?: Yes

How many other group games are you committed to playing in mid-July?:Maybe if I getinto bingos, but mid july is my birthday(the 18th) so ya or no
3220 days 11 hours ago
Cabutts23
Real name/nickname: Cameron (Some people call me Cam doesn't really matter)
Hometown: Philadelphia
If applicable, what is your skype account? Cabutts23
Color level (if you're white level you must friend preznewton44 and me): Dark Green

Describe yourself in 3 words:
Funny, Approachable, Honest

Which real life Survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to?
Sugar: She played with her heart but she also played a strong game, making both good friends and also enemies. I would not be afraid to make enemies by speaking my mind.

Why will you become the Sole Survivor? Because I got game yo! I'm ready 2 plaayyyyy haven't really been on this site in awhile and I'm hungry to play again. I definitely will have the social game that is necessary to win dis thang!

Do you have any prior group game experience?  Oh yeah! Played in many! All of my past group game experience can be found on my profile.

Will you send confessionals? Hellz yeah I will! And they'll be goooooood too!

What time zone do you live in? EST

Can you make challenges that start mostly at 7 PM EST? Yes

How many other group games are you committed to playing in mid-July? None!
3219 days 18 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Real name/nickname: Nick / NJ
Hometown: Detroit, Michigan
If applicable, what is your skype account? njkoda1998
Color level (if you're white level you must friend preznewton44 and me): Gold (maybe Sky soon)

Describe yourself in 3 words: Goofball, Observant, Creative

Which real life Survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? Honestly I dont know. I havent seen every single season, but most. If there is anyone who fits the description I gave in the next question, or a combination of people, then I guess I am like them. If not, then I am a brand new personality that you won't forget

Why will you become the Sole Survivor? Because I know how to play a respectable game, while having hands stained red with blood. I understand the dynamics of all 3 aspects of the game. What to do and what not to do.

Do you have any prior group game experience? A WHOLE FUCKING LOT - http://www.tengaged.com/blog/NJKoda1998/6296298/group-game-history

Will you send confessionals? Yes. I try to send at least one per day, and I include everything in them, so they get a bit lengthy though

What time zone do you live in? EST

Can you make challenges that start mostly at 7 PM EST? Yes

How many other group games are you committed to playing in mid-July? None. I will be hosting my own, but not playing in any (unless a small game for my frat counts but I can easily manage doing that and this)
3219 days 12 hours ago
TheAce
TheAce
Marcus
Dallas Texas
ace.stars
tv star
smart,kniving, dangerous
Russell hantz
I'll do anything to win and I'm not scared to backstab people and I'll play cutthroat
yes check my profile
yes if they are needed!!
Est
yes I can
1 but I'll be here to play :)
3218 days 13 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
put me in
3218 days 11 hours ago
johnny5599
Real name/nickname: johnny
Hometown: ny
If applicable, what is your skype account? johnny0530us
Color level (if you're white level you must friend preznewton44 and me): silver

Describe yourself in 3 words: funny, social, nice

Which real life Survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? prob spencer

Why will you become the Sole Survivor? because im very social, good at comps, and can manipulate

Do you have any prior group game experience? yes

Will you send confessionals? yes

What time zone do you live in? eastern

Can you make challenges that start mostly at 7 PM EST? yeah

How many other group games are you committed to playing in mid-July? none
3218 days 11 hours ago
thewinner
Applications closed.

open group

WPF's Survivor Application Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!