This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 7 Applications (Survivor)

Topic » Season 7 Applications..

3372 days 7 hours ago
wuau
Real name/nickname: Jeremy Wong (JW)
If applicable, what is your skype account? N/A
Color level (if you're white level you must friend preznewton44 and me): Light Green
Describe yourself in 3 words: Loyal, Competitive, Smart
Why do you have the ability to become the sole survivor? I am sociable and I can make alliance to secure my safety.
Which real life survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? Natalie Anderson
Which Winner and Prez's Survivor castaway has been your favorite? I didn't know about any of the previous castaway!
Do you have any prior group game experience?  Yup
Will you send confessionals? I will
What time zone do you live in? GMT +8
Can you make challenges that start mostly at 7 PM EST? early is better
How many other group games are you committed to playing in early/mid-February? 2
3372 days 7 hours ago
nhulse19
Real name/nickname: nhulse19
If applicable, what is your skype account? N/A
Color level (if you're white level you must friend preznewton44 and me): light green
Describe yourself in 3 words: Old and crusty
Why do you have the ability to become the sole survivor? Cuz I'm an old man by the standards of this site. I've got wisdom.
Which real life survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? Todd Herzog
Which Winner and Prez's Survivor castaway has been your favorite? Me
Do you have any prior group game experience? Quite a bit yes
Will you send confessionals? Sure why not
What time zone do you live in? PST
Can you make challenges that start mostly at 7 PM EST? Hopefully
How many other group games are you committed to playing in early/mid-February? None
3372 days 7 hours ago
dabombsurvivor
Real name/nickname: Vanne
Color level: White
3 words to describe: Funny, Strategical,  Lonely
Why sole survivor: I normally have a great social ability and if someone is trying to put a dagger in my backside, I turn around and shot them in the heart (theoretically)
Which survivor im like: A mixture of Shii Ann and Amber (from AllStars)
This survivor favorite: N/A
Prior group games: 1
Confessionals: YES, I LOVE TO TALK
Time zone: EST
Challenges: probably
Any others: None

:)
3372 days 5 hours ago
trist
Real name/nickname:Mario
If applicable, what is your skype account? mariochristopher__
Color level (if you're white level you must friend preznewton44 and me):Yellow!
Describe yourself in 3 words:
Why do you have the ability to become the sole survivor?Energetic, Fair, and Joyful :)
Which real life survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to?I'd probably be... Tasha from Cagayan just a guy version because she's a true player and respectful and tried her hardest and didn't give up so Tasha :)
Which Winner and Prez's Survivor castaway has been your favorite?Sorry didn't watch a season but I'll go look at some now :)
Do you have any prior group game experience? Yes Sir and never won one before so hopefully this will be the winner of this season
Will you send confessionals? Yes Love em
What time zone do you live in?CST/Louisiana
Can you make challenges that start mostly at 7 PM EST? Yeup that's 6 for me so perfect :)
How many other group games are you committed to playing in early/mid-February?None cause I just got voted out of Nb Reality 13 Survivor Transylvania :/ so I won't be booked :D
3371 days 21 hours ago
domarco15
Real name/nickname: Amanda
If applicable, what is your skype account? domarco13
Color level (if you're white level you must friend preznewton44 and me): (ill be getting my old account back in a day or so so red)
Describe yourself in 3 words: social strong heart
Why do you have the ability to become the sole survivor? because i seem very nice and kind to everyone but I'm more then willing to stab a person in the back but ill do it with a smile I've also won 6 survivor group games and after four months I'm back to prove i still have what i takes to win
Which real life survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? easily cirie fields because everyone liked her and she was super social but she made tons of huge moves along the way and can quickly adapt to any twist that is thrown at her
Which Winner and Prez's Survivor castaway has been your favorite? the first one lol?????
Do you have any prior group game experience? 8 survivors (won 6) 3 whodunits (won 1) 5 amazing races (won first season and all stars) globetrotters (runner up bitter jury XD) i love money winner big brother 4 won 1
Will you send confessionals? yep
What time zone do you live in? eastern
Can you make challenges that start mostly at 7 PM EST? yes
How many other group games are you committed to playing in early/mid-February? 1 but it takes very little time each day
3371 days 12 hours ago
JMez2612
Real name/nickname: Felicia Rosa
If applicable, what is your skype account? 69.lover.xoxo
Color level (if you're white level you must friend preznewton44 and me): Orange
Describe yourself in 3 words: Fine, Fresh, Fierce
Why do you have the ability to become the sole survivor? Natalie Anderson is my best friend and she will help me.

Which real life survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? Francesca
Which Winner and Prez's Survivor castaway has been your favorite? Josh
Do you have any prior group game experience? Nah Cuz
Will you send confessionals? Nah
What time zone do you live in? Russsian
Can you make challenges that start mostly at 7 PM EST? Nah
How many other group games are you committed to playing in early/mid-February?
Nah cuz
3371 days 8 hours ago
TheJoe
Real name/nickname : Joe
If applicable, what is your skype account? teachmehowtodougiehamilton
Color level (if you're white level you must friend preznewton44 and me): white
Describe yourself in 3 words: really good times
Why do you have the ability to become the sole survivor? im a good time
Which real life survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? jeff kent because we are both MVPs
Which Winner and Prez's Survivor castaway has been your favorite? i dont have a clue :O
Do you have any prior group game experience? barely
Will you send confessionals? ill see what i can do
What time zone do you live in? east
Can you make challenges that start mostly at 7 PM EST? yessir
How many other group games are you committed to playing in early/mid-February? who knows
3370 days 12 hours ago
thewinner
Applications closed.
3370 days 12 hours ago
JMez2612
Hope I make it,.

xD

open group

WPF's Survivor Application Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!