This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4

3911 days 22 hours ago
TheBizareOne
Okay, I'm not actually going to be available for the rest of the day after I make this post, so here's what I'm going to do for this challenge: I'm going to set up a poll in the group, one for Tagi and one for Pagong. It will be open for 24 hours. At the end of those 24 hours, the tribe with the highest percent wins immunity. Also, you're going to want to get people to say your name in the comments, because the person on the winning tribe who gets mentioned the most in the comments will get a HII clue. Any questions?
3911 days 22 hours ago
Bob23531
nope
3910 days 23 hours ago
paulmahoney64
how much longer till we find out who won?
3910 days 23 hours ago
jman96
1 hour left
3910 days 23 hours ago
Bob23531
is it that much of a mystery? of course u guys won
3910 days 22 hours ago
Bob23531
3910 days 22 hours ago
jman96
Yeah, victory for pagong.

gl at tribal tagi
3910 days 21 hours ago
TheBizareOne
I can't say I've ever seen a blow out like that one, but it goes without saying that PAGONG! WINS! IMMUNITY! And congratulations to Jordan for another idol clue.

Tagi, I'll be seeing you seven at the individual challenge in a moment.
3910 days 21 hours ago
Timmay
Tagi. Im so sorry! I tried but if i didnt help it wouldve been a worse blowout.
3910 days 21 hours ago
Bob23531
not your fault timmay r u kidding? we have 3 ppl on our tribe - its not surprising we got crushed

open group

Bizare's Survivor Season 1, Borneo

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!