This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2

3917 days 3 hours ago
TheBizareOne
Today's challenge will be non live. The task is to make a tribe flag with the following requirements:

1-The flag must have the tribe name on it.
2-The flag must have the tribe color on it (For Tagi, yellow. For Pagong, orange)
3-The flag must have the Survivor logo somewhere on it
4-The flag must have the names and pictures of all tribe members on it (Yes Tagi, that does include Mike)

The flag will be due in 24 hours, and will be judged by myself and two anonoymous sources. The tribe that makes the best flag will win immunity, and is guarenteed atleast one more day in this game.
3917 days 3 hours ago
jman96
do we have to submitt only one flag per tribe?
3917 days 3 hours ago
TheBizareOne
Only one flag per tribe, so make sure you collaborate with everyone.
3917 days 3 hours ago
Bob23531
anyone think they can make a really good one?
3917 days 3 hours ago
paulmahoney64
not me, im terrible with that type of stuff
3917 days 3 hours ago
Koin
I have zero artistic talent... someone else should take this one.
3917 days 3 hours ago
TheBizareOne
Also, quick food for thought-Even if someone who didn't win a HII clue at the last challenge wins it this time, the HII clue I gave out last round will NOT be the same as the one I give out this round. So yeah, may want to think about that.
3917 days 3 hours ago
Bob23531
when do we take our guess?
3916 days 23 hours ago
sirfraley
I made a simple one.. If someone here could add pictures and the survivor logo its a start.. I can pm someone
3916 days 4 hours ago
paulmahoney64
has either team sent them in?
3916 days 4 hours ago
TheBizareOne
Tagi has, Pagong has not. You have five minuets.
3916 days 4 hours ago
Timmay
Tagi hopefully wins.
3916 days 3 hours ago
TheBizareOne
Twenty four hours have elapsed, and only one team sent in any kind of flag.

Therefore, TAGI! WINS! IMMUNITY!

Pagong, I'm sorry, but you're gonna have to do an individual challenge. Winner of that gets immunity from tribal council and a HII clue.

Speaking of HII clues, I'd like to present this next one to the person who submitted and presumeably made the flag for Tagi. Congratulations BOB, here is your second HII clue. Remember, you only get one guess per round, and if you get it wrong you cannot guess again until after tribal council.
3916 days 3 hours ago
TheBizareOne
For reference, here is Tagi's flag

http://postimg.org/image/h7heunks5/
3916 days 2 hours ago
jman96
:(

open group

Bizare's Survivor Season 1, Borneo

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!