This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1, Tagi

Topic » Tribal Council #1, Tagi

3918 days 12 hours ago
TheBizareOne
Bob: Immunity! Do you think you need it?
Seth: You showed up for 'Pass the Torch' and the individual challenge. Do you think that'll make you safe?
Corey: You said for them to pass the torch to you yesterday, but it took you over an hour to pass it to someone else. Does that make you nervous?
Allan: Do you think you're vulenrable tonight?
Tim: You were among the first to show up for 'Pass the Torch' yesterday. Do you think you'll surive?
Mike, Colin and Rokas: You three haven't shown up for anything yet, so why do you think you should stay?
3918 days 12 hours ago
TheBizareOne
Votes are due by tomorrow at 4:00 EST
3918 days 12 hours ago
Bob23531
Being that I came to the tribe immunity challenge, i don't think i nor anyone else who came needs it - but there is no way im giving it up
3918 days 12 hours ago
Timmay
Nope. You can never be too safe or else you will get blindsided. I hope we get rid of some deadweight.
3918 days 11 hours ago
allan526
everyone except bob is vunerable, but I personally think that mike, collin and rokas are bigger targets because the have done NOTHING
3918 days 1 hour ago
NJDevil19
I was hosting my season finale and completely forgot about the challenge, but at least I showed up
3917 days 22 hours ago
Bob23531
Ok I would like to point out that it was been 14 hours since tribal started, and yet still half of our tribe is not here
3917 days 13 hours ago
TheBizareOne
I'll go tally the votes.

*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final, and the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
3917 days 13 hours ago
Timmay
Nervous. :(
3917 days 13 hours ago
TheBizareOne
First Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Colin (self vote)
3917 days 13 hours ago
TheBizareOne
Second vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Mike (self vote)

That's one vote Colin, one vote Mike.
3917 days 13 hours ago
TheBizareOne
Third vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Rokas

That's one vote apiece for Colin, Mike and Rokas. Five votes left.
3917 days 13 hours ago
TheBizareOne
Forth vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Colin

That's two votes Colin, one vote Mike, one vote Rokas.
3917 days 13 hours ago
TheBizareOne
Fifth vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Mike

That's two votes Colin, two votes Mike, one vote Rokas. Three votes left.
3917 days 13 hours ago
TheBizareOne
Sixth vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Mike

That's three votes Mike, two votes Colin, one vote Rokas. If this vote is for Mike, it'll mean neither Rokas or Colin can tie him. Two votes left.
3917 days 13 hours ago
Timmay
Not getting eliminated first! :)

open group

Bizare's Survivor Season 1, Borneo

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!