This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBE REVEAL & TWISTS

Topic » TRIBE REVEAL & TWISTS

3944 days 12 hours ago
TheBizareOne
First, to those who signed up and didn't make it, I apologize deeply and offer you a spot in the viewer's lounge. If you sign up for next season, you'll be given priority casting (especially if you're active in the VL). With that out of the way, here are your tribes.

TAGI (Yellow):

Corey (NJDevil)
Colin (Colingallagher)
Bob (Bob23531)
Seth (Timmay)
Allan (Allan526)
Tim (Timlwalsh)
Rokas (Rokutis760)
Mike (Waggamuffin)

PAGONG (Orange)

Will (Koin)
'Swag' (Swagloan1)
Travis (TravisTheSurvivor)
'Jesus Man' (Smackdownisblue)
Jordan (Jman96)
Chris (Sirfraley)
Dora (ExploreMeDora)
Paul (Paulmahoney64)

Just a few more pieces of business, then we'll be done. First off, idols are in play, four to be exact. Their will be one on each tribe (Tagi, Pagong, merge tribe) and one that will be given away at an undisclosed time. To get these idols, you will have to guess which CBS Survivor player I'm thinking of for each tribe, and to guess you're going to need clues. You'll get clues two different ways: by doing well for the winning tribe in immunity challenges or posting *picks up idol clue* when I post *drops idol clue* in your tribal threads (which will be up shortly).

Also, we have this season's main twist: after each pre merge immunity challenge, the losing tribe will take place in an individual immunity challenge, which will usually be a shorter version of the challenge they just lost. The winner of this challenge will get individual immunity and cannot be voted off at the tribal they are going to. The winner will also recieve a hidden immunity idol clue, meaning every round I will be giving out two idol clues.

As for idol guessing itself, every round each castaway may make ONE guess as to which CBS Survivor player I'm thinking of. If they're right, I'll message them saying they are in possession of the idol. If they are wrong, they must wait until next round until they can guess again.

Alright, that about covers it. Good luck everyone, and don't forget to send in confessionals. I'm going to be writing episodes at the end of the season, and the more confessionals I get the more exciting I can make them.
3944 days 12 hours ago
jman96
sweet.
3944 days 11 hours ago
allan526
Awesome
3944 days 5 hours ago
swaglogan1
sweet peps

open group

Bizare's Survivor Season 1, Borneo

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!