This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

3920 days 3 hours ago
likevines20
We have a tie. Jared as HoH you must now choose who stays and who goes. Please make your decision.
3920 days 3 hours ago
8BitBlastoise
Let me think.
3920 days 3 hours ago
8BitBlastoise
All I have to say is floaters you better grab a life vest. With that said sadly I vote evict you numy.
3920 days 3 hours ago
likevines20
Mark you have been evicted from the Big Brother. You have a few moments to gather your belonging, say your goodbyes, and walk out the front door.
3920 days 3 hours ago
numy123
Ok bye y'all :)
3920 days 3 hours ago
likevines20
Hoh comp will be posted in the backyard
3919 days 22 hours ago
tundrahenry101
goodluck guys
3919 days 20 hours ago
bigtf200
i legit suck at every comp:(
3919 days 17 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
3919 days ago
likevines20
HoH Robert has nominated Chris and Aaryn for eviction. POV will be posted in the backyard at midnight tonight and will run till 5pm (all in est) tomorrow. Unfortunately, Aaryn can not compete in this POV because of last week's HoH comp. Good Luck Noms!
3918 days 5 hours ago
likevines20
HOH Robert has chosen not to use the veto. Noms are Chris and Aaryn. Eviction will end at noon est tomorrow. Good luck noms!
3918 days 4 hours ago
likevines20
Eviction poll now up!!
3917 days 21 hours ago
tundrahenry101
please join my frookies charity game!!!
3917 days 11 hours ago
likevines20
Closed eviction. by a vote of 83.7% to 16.3%, Aaryn has been evicted from the Big Brother. you have a couple moments to say your goodbyes, gather your belongings and walk out the front door. HoH will be posted in the backyard and will end at midnight est
3917 days 10 hours ago
likevines20
Time to reveal a twist! from this moment on, you have a partner in the game! you can choose to work with this partner or wreck their game play. Make sure your partner is active. More info about the partners later. Random.org chose the partners and you all will receive an email with the name. HoH will be posted in the backyard soon!

open group

Likevines' Big Brother Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!