This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRBB: Change Of Plans

Topic » TRBB: Change Of Plans

3319 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
UNMASKING THE KILLERS

As everyone stands around waiting for the next game the lights go out.

Ghostface: My don’t you all look stunning!

Jasmine: Where is that voice coming from?
Aladdin: I’m not sure I can’t see anything.

Ghostface: What will make it even better is some blood stains!

The lights turn back on and ghost face stands in the center of the room.

Ghostface: Chocolate blood would be brilliant!

The killer takes off their mask. Standing before the others is none other than…

Elsa: ANNA! It was you!? You’re the killer!?
Anna: Hello to you too, sister.
Elsa: But, but why!? How!? You died!
Anna: Don’t you know we live in a realm of magic!? Don’t be so naive, Elsa!
Elsa: No! This can’t be true! Your heart was crushed!
Anna: You’re right! It was! But Alice’s heart beats just fine!

Alice: No! You have my heart! But how am I still here?
Anna: Because I haven’t slit your pretty little throat yet! You see there are many ways to die here in the Enchanted Forest. Which is why I asked my dear friend, Ursula to transport you all here.

Jasmine: How did this happen? What about Peter’s death?
Anna: Me and my killing partner planned a scheme to throw your trail off of me. Luckily it worked! Sadly for them though it became more obvious who the other killer was.

Snow: Where’s Charming?
Charming: Right here sweetie.

Charming comes out and stands next to Anna. He pulls her in for a kiss.

Anna: Every princess needs a prince. Especially to do the heavy lifting.

Wall-E: Of course it was you two! It was so obvious!
Charming: Which is sadly why we had to go ahead and reveal ourselves. It just wasn’t fun anymore pretending.

Alice: Now what?

Charming: Now you 7 - Ariel, Jasmine, Aladdin, Wall-E, Alice, Maleficent, and Baymax - will have your chance to make one final plea as to why you deserve to face off against me and my lethal princess.

Anna: Only THREE of you seven will be spared!

Charming: Good luck and don’t bother running as the castle is surround by very loyal guards. We have their hearts.

*He winks and the killers walk out of the room*

Regina: Post you final plea below explaining why you deserve to stay and fight in the final showdown! One will be spared by Charming, one by Anna, and one by myself.

Good luck!

DEADLINE: Friday 8pm EST
3319 days 9 hours ago
VictoriaW
I Still Have More To Offer and I Will Fight The Killer If It Comes Downs To It Im Not Scared But I Cant Die Now The Killer Needs To Put Up A Fight I Think I Should Be Spared
3319 days 9 hours ago
coolKat
Ive been very active and prooved myself in this game im not done yet and i feel i should be spared.

Anna i have not wronged you in any way i knew you were the killer from the second challenge you were schemish and very sneaky which is why you should spare me since i have unmasked you

Charming i knew you were the killer by acting innocent but devious and you were bery very evil
Since i solve both killers i feel i should be spared
3319 days 9 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
Oh my god...
It was my sister the entire time.
3319 days 8 hours ago
imprincearthur
Anna i have been very kind and nice to you this whole game you asked me where elsa was and i told you i saw her four hours agp at granny's diner.

Charming i have actually done nothing to you this whole gane we have not talked NOR crossed each others path before.

I have been real active i have competed in every challenge from the beginnning of the game never missed one.
3319 days 7 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Anna: I have done nothing to you. And also you kill me and my heart goes out. My heart goes out you die.
Charming: I knew it was you. I always knew it was you. You were always the guy to get out. You think I'm no threat. No Threat=Easy Battle
Regina: I have been really active. Even on vacation I was kinda active. Spare me and you won't reget it
3319 days 7 hours ago
topazisqueen
Please save me um weak so u will win
3319 days 6 hours ago
scre4m1
Well they both upset with me sooo
3319 days 1 hour ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
smh i knew my prince had something to do with it
3318 days 21 hours ago
topazisqueen
Shit ... I'd gonna die well I had a good run lmfai
3318 days 21 hours ago
topazisqueen
But I do have more to offer and I don't think u have been able to see that yet and I want u to now charming so obviously it was y like for real u survived every single round being nommed like for real and Anna I didn't no it was u but any ways please save me I mean a final showdown always has to have a villian
3318 days 16 hours ago
Davidftw123
WELL fuck i'v been having family problems and missed the challenges i will be more active soon but right now i just want to fight so PLEASE give me one more chance to prove myself GL ppl :P #ILIKECHICKEN
3318 days 11 hours ago
Cole91
Hey I know that this is a lot to ask but i need help badly! Please vote Vadar in all of the polls I beg of you! I'll return any favor and accept spam in return! Thanks :)

Poll #1
http://www.tengaged.com/group/3082/poll/poll-1-need-80-win-119771
Poll #2
http://www.tengaged.com/group/3082/poll/poll-2-need-70-win-119772
Poll #3
http://www.tengaged.com/group/3082/poll/poll-3-need-60-win-119773
Poll #4
http://www.tengaged.com/group/3082/poll/poll-4-need-50-win-119774

Whoever does this first i'll spare :P
3318 days 5 hours ago
Cole91
So my choice will not come down to who I think I can beat. As I said before, I enjoy a challenge. And I won't try to make it easy for myself by choosing someone who I think I can beat. Nahhhhh, I won't the kill to be worth it. And for that mattter, I will be choosing someone who I think was the most active and tried their best to beat me at my own game. Good luck >:)
3318 days 2 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
^^ so basically either Ariel, Mal or Alice
3318 days ago
Kelly2722
Yeah My Choice Will Come down to personal feelings, because a lot of you were mean as fuck to me! I wont say any names though *cough cough* Wall-e

open group

EMPTY GROUP #7 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!