This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Final Plea #1

Topic » The Final Plea #1

3379 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Regina: Hello, guests! I have exciting news! In my hand are the results of the nomination poll! Let's find out who will be facing death with Victoria!

*Only 11 casted their votes*

With 0.0% of the votes Kelly, Joshua, Shaun, and Cole are SPARED!

With 9.1% of the votes Will, Gail, and Amber are SPARED!

With 18.2% of the votes Reyanna and Oprix are SPARED!

With 36.4% of the votes Jasmina is ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK!

Jasmina and Victoria, you now have 24 hours to post below your final plea to the killer. The killer will review your final pleas and make their decision on who will be the first to go!
3379 days 2 hours ago
Realchance
Oh my lanta
3379 days 2 hours ago
kaylee21
I honestly, don't deserve to go home. I haven't been given a fair shot. Like, what the fuck? I think i deserve to stay. Case Closed.
3379 days 2 hours ago
XxLoveWakizaxX
omg :s thanks to the ppl that spared me and sorry for not replying I've been busy yesterday :c but I'm free to anyone good luck Jasmina and Victoria or lort.
3378 days 20 hours ago
Kelly2722
No votes < 3 Thanks Guys
3378 days 19 hours ago
Hannah_Parks
ty for the no fucks, gl Jasmina and Victoria
3378 days 19 hours ago
VictoriaW
Guys  but i dont think i should be killed off first i still have alot of stuff to bring to the table i want to keep the game intresting and i tried hard to get in the game i thought i wasnt but i did and i dont think i should be killed first good luck everybody we do what we have to do to survive good luck
3378 days 19 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Good luck to the both of ya.

open group

EMPTY GROUP #7 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!