This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SCREAM Series Premiere

Topic » SCREAM Series Premiere

3381 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Are you ready to Scream!?

I, Regina the Scream Queen, will oversee the killer’s game. He or she has selected 11 ordinary people to join him or her inside the Scream House. However, the guests have no idea who the killer is. Only that they will live among them.
Who are these 12 guests? Let’s find out, shall we!
As night falls and the full moon rises, 12 men and women walk up to the porch of the Scream House. Among them are:

- Will (SirNiceGuy)
- Kelly (Kelly2722)
- Joshua (nikw98)
- Gail (XxLoveWakizaxX)
- Key (scre4m1)
- Amber (PoisonIvy22)
- Shaun (Hanna_Parks)
- Reyanna (Realchance)
- Cole (vergi1)
- Jasmina (kaylee21)
- Oprix (Arcaninemaster)
- Victoria (VictoriaW)
3381 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
There’s a sudden chill in the air as the porch lights fade into darkness. The front door of Scream House opens and Regina stands next to the stairs.

Regina: Come on in! Don’t be frightened…yet.

After everyone is inside, their eyes start to take in the ordinariness of the house.

SLAM! *The door shuts on it’s own*

Click! *The door locks*

Regina: Hello to you all. I am Regina, the Scream Queen. I have been hired by one of you in this room to be the mistress of ceremonies! You all know what you’ve signed up for, so I will not dally with insulting your intelligence or mine. Over the course of your stay I shall oversee the competitions and nomination ceremonies. I will communicate only with the killer via secret mailings. However, if you feel the urge to bare your soul you may do so in the confessional – located down the hall to the right.
3381 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
THE FIRST CHALLENGE: FIRST IMPRESSIONS

Now, because this is the first night, things will be slightly more relaxed. Your first challenge begins right now! You have 24 hours to mingle with your housemates via the house or private messages. Before the 24 hours are up – however, an extension is allowed only if needed – you must MAIL me a ranking of your housemates, minus you, from your favorite to least favorite. Once all the rankings are submitted, the housemate with the highest overall ranking will be spared. The housemate with the lowest overall ranking will be the first one on the chopping block!

Regina: I wish you all much luck and may the killer be ever in your favor ;) *raises hands as black and red smoke conceal her disappearance*
3381 days 3 hours ago
PoisonIvy22
*waves to everyone* hi I'm Amber and I'm a model
3381 days 3 hours ago
Davidftw123
noooooo :'( i didn't make it
3381 days 3 hours ago
Kelly2722
YAY I MADE IT!!! Hey Guys
3381 days 3 hours ago
Realchance
Mail me
3381 days 3 hours ago
scre4m1
And here comes me... Ew lolz hi
3381 days 3 hours ago
Hannah_Parks
Mail me or skype me, My skype is :Recklessacts
3381 days 3 hours ago
Maicolx3
:(
3381 days 3 hours ago
PoisonIvy22
(Sorry to anyone that didn't make it)
3381 days 2 hours ago
vergi1
Hey y'all, message me
3381 days 2 hours ago
XxLoveWakizaxX
Hello everyone. Gail Weathers here. MAIL ME if you want to talk I'm here for you whenever you need me :)
3381 days 1 hour ago
Arcaninemaster
Mail me if you want to trade good rankings :)
3380 days 18 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Sorry I was late. I was kinda asleep.

So, hey there y'all.
3380 days 4 hours ago
VictoriaW
Hey guys sorry if i was late

open group

EMPTY GROUP #7 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!