This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity #4

Topic » Individual Immunity #4

3187 days 3 hours ago
wileycoyote
tomorrow(tuesday) at 6EST
it will be live
3186 days ago
bklimas
here
3186 days ago
Diirez
here
3186 days ago
wileycoyote
check in
3186 days ago
aceman509
here
3186 days ago
wileycoyote
here:
Ben
Bobby
Nick
3186 days ago
Diirez
Good turn out tonight :P
3186 days ago
aceman509
3/7 isnt bad tbh
3186 days ago
wileycoyote
Hello and welcome to todays challenge, it is a special version of the classic game "pass the parcel"

each person will have 3 deposit boxes, in each round I will post "presents" in 2 randomly however they arent ones you want to keep
to move a present post *moves present from ___________ box to ___________ box*

you may not transfer into an already full box, the round will end at any time and the boxes with presents will be destroyed, if a player only has 1 box left they are eliminated, last player standing is the winner
any questions?
3186 days ago
bklimas
no
3186 days ago
Diirez
Do we message you or...
3186 days ago
aceman509
Yeah I have a ton of questions. So we each have 3 boxes? So this is like an individual challenge? So you won't tell us which boxes we have a present in or you will? Are we passing them to other people? I need an entire explanation of this challenge again lol
3186 days ago
Diirez
Yeah I don't get it at all xD
3186 days ago
wileycoyote
box assignments
Ben:  Grey, Yellow, Orange
Bobby: Green, Blue, Black
Nick: White, Red, Purple
3186 days ago
wileycoyote
when I post go i will say which boxes start with, you post below till i post stop
3185 days 23 hours ago
aceman509
Ok, makes sense now

open group

Wileys Survivor: Stockpile

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!