This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 17: The Scene Room

Topic » Episode 17: The Scene Room

3765 days 7 hours ago
survivorman101
This is the special room in our plane that has not been shown all season, and specially meant for our two finalists. Here, the contestants will just talk about their experience in the game. Just to get everything off your chest.

Oh, and the best speech wins the other advantage in the finale. :)
3765 days 5 hours ago
Missalice3
Okay, Chris, Owen, I thank you two for being here with me the entire time, it was an honor.
When I came into the game, Leshawna was just blindsided, and Bridgette was disqualified, I was chosen to be put on The Swaggy Bitches, which was the most inactive team I've ever had to play with. I knew Leshawna was voted off despite being the only one in the challenge, so I knew for me: there was not strategy there - it was do or die for me in every team challenge, and I had to do what was best for me in the game, that included getting rid of Heather who did nothing, and Geoff, who would have been tricked into following Alejandro, another plus was finding the idol, which was helpful because I never had to use it until late game, which totally rocked!
When the merge came, I met two people who became my friends, Owen and Zoey, who were actually very genuine to me and showed lots of care, then came Alejandro, Lindsay, Trent, and Ezekiel.
Alejandro despised me, Lindsay was sweet, Trent was weak, but I didn't know Ezekiel well.
What sucked was reaching merge with two team mates, Noah became a casual first elimination, and Brick jumped ship, so I knew I had to do something, I joined Alejandro's alliance, who was going to get rid of Owen, but if I convinced them to split, Trent would have went home, but I was blindsided and Zoey went home, I was pissed, furious, and I wanted revenge.
With Brick disqualified, I had to make a move to send home that alliance and I did just that, I saved me own ass and got Lindsay sent home with 2(?) votes, because Alejandro had an idol like power as well, I won the fast forward, and got rid of the head of the game, Alejandro, because he was too powerful.
With me and Owen winning final four immunity, I knew we had to either get rid of Ezekiel or Trent, Ezekiel would have won this game if we didn't send him home, and by the way, he hates me now, so that's a thing.
I surprisingly won final immunity, and ended the evil alliance by eliminating Trent, and I'm now sitting here with Owen.
I played this game, so hard, and single-handedly took down a power-house alliance who would have dominated this game if I never came in and also keep in mind me and Owen had a final two deal the moment I entered the game, and thanks to me, he's here NOW, I also won several immunities, made several blindsides, and it all payed off that I'm here now with Owen, I deserve the advantage because I really did play the game that could have easily sent me home, if I never came into that elimination ceremony Leshawna left in, Alejandro and Ezekiel would be sitting here, and not myself and Owen, I changed this game into a completely different direction, and I have no regrets for anything I did.
*leans my head on Owen's shoulder*
3764 days 10 hours ago
LiukBB
Well basically I am even worse of Spencer Clawson. I am not strategic as her, lol, even If i like strategize.
All I can say is from day 1 Alejandro was my best enemies. In fact after we had the different speechs he keep seeing me as a threat, lol and it was quite a good enemy. Seeing him gone was the second best moment of this experience.
I was part of the Fiesty Chincillas and after a terrible beginning, basically we were able to save our asses and thanks to me ( I am telling the truth ) my team survived many times. Then after the merge I literally lost every contact in the game but I was lucky to meet that enormous rock hard girl whose name is Gwen. Basically we tried to evict Alejandro so many times, and one day I thought he was out, but then he survived and I literally cried.
Ezekiel tried to take me out basically saying that Gwen was after me , but then I understood that it was all fake.
At a certain point I felt so alone and I tried to jump from the plane, but then Lindsay and Gwen stopped me and I was obliged to remain, but I was a little sad.
So after more than 100 days I am sitting here, well with 50 % of probabilities of winning.
Well, I will like to say thank to my mum, to my little girl Sadie, to Lindsay , and to Gwen and to Chef's food.

*Gives a kiss to Gwen*
3764 days 8 hours ago
Missalice3
*smiles*
It's 50/50, it's fun to see who wins.

open group

Total Drama World Tour *Episode 18*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!