This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3903 days 5 hours ago
NJDevil19
We now bring the members of the jury. Azure, Chris, a cardboard cut out of Ashley, Will, James, Honey, and FD voted out at the last tribal council.

Reuben and Amy will post their speeches here, then the jury members can ask any questions they want
3903 days 5 hours ago
BlueRhubarb
Hi gang! It was a delight to have played with you all, and I hope that you'll consider writing my name on your parchment for this final vote.

I'm proud to have been a team-player, and when I couldn't participate in a challenge I did my best to be there to cheer my peeps on. I did finally win an individual immunity and I lasted right to the end without receiving a single vote against me.

My trip to the end was by design; keeping myself on the side of the numbers which was a changing variable at times. My strategies and social game were well executed and having said that, I am humbled to be at the mercy of a jury, who's members could have found themselves in mine or Amy's spots had one of my stars not aligned as planned.

I thank you for your consideration and if nobody objects, i'd love to have that cardboard cutout as a souvenir when we're all through in Brunei. I  look forward to your questions!
3902 days 21 hours ago
CutieAmy
*stands and wave to the jury*

From the start of the game, i made sure to be an asset to my time, be active alot and make sure Seria wins immunity every single time.

When time needed for me to make alliances, i did a good job in picking a supportive ones :honey,Reuben and,FD.

i believe you guys should vote for me because i was more active, won more immunities and i was on the choppen block every time .you guys obviously wanted me out for a good reason *stares at chris,will, and james* , maybee because you thought i was a big threat in this game, or you thought i was being snicky in terms of me playing this.Honestly cant wait to know why you voted for me each time.

In short, my alliance and winning immunites when i needed them the most are what kept me from voting out .

So hopefully you will put that in consideration and vote for me.
3902 days 21 hours ago
NJDevil19
Ok jury, you can now ask Amy and Reuben as many questions as you want and you have enough information to vote, send me who believe deserves the title of sole surivor
3902 days 18 hours ago
Koin
Reuben, Amy. Congratulations. Now, my question... Im thinking of a number between 1 and 10. What is it?
3902 days 18 hours ago
CutieAmy
am not sure what do u mean by this question , is it a trick question i donno know.But iam gonna choose number 1 , who doesnt like to be number 1 lol
3902 days 17 hours ago
Koin
Ok. Reuben?
3902 days 12 hours ago
NJDevil19
1/7 votes received.
3902 days 12 hours ago
BlueRhubarb
Thanks Will. If the object is to match or come closest to your number, then strategy dictates that I choose 2.
3902 days 12 hours ago
BlueRhubarb
Still not sure whats happening with Ashleys vote?
3902 days 12 hours ago
NJDevil19
2/7 votes received. Since chris asked me to randomize his vote unless James or Honey was in the finals, only 5 people will vote, So I will randomize Ashley and Chris because the winner will still win no matter what
3902 days 11 hours ago
BlueRhubarb
Fair enough :-)
3902 days 8 hours ago
NJDevil19
3/7 votes received
3901 days 6 hours ago
honeybunch1
Lol guy I just want to say that  I knew who was playing who and I figured out who was playing everybody hope Nj does another one and I knew way ahead of time who would win
3901 days 6 hours ago
honeybunch1
FireDragon was playing both sides to the end Will was trying to run the game Rueben played low profile to eh end and Nutty was being used as a pawn because he didn't know where he was going to end up but he was a good player I didn't participate that much but I was voting
Amy was pulling most of the weight and doing most of the challenges      because the rest of crew wouldn't play or had somewhere to go or leave but hey I will admit I am most guilty fo that fun game actually one of the better ones lol just sorry I didn't participate more but hats off to the winner
3901 days 5 hours ago
nutty14159951
First of all Amy, I didn't think you were "snicky." But I did consider you a furtive player capable of using subterfuge to get to the end.
Reuben, because I never really got to know you and speak to you, I never felt betrayed when I was voted out. Congrats on making it to the end :)
Good luck guys!

open group

NJDevil's Survivor: Brunei

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!