This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal #6 Limbang

Topic » Tribal #6 Limbang

3935 days 3 hours ago
NJDevil19
All votes are due 24 hours after this is posted. If I do not receive a vote, then you will receive a self-vote.

Group question: With the merge looming, what are you basing your vote on tonight?
3935 days 3 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
Im basing my vote on who I want to see get the fuck out of here because they have been useless so far.
3935 days 3 hours ago
get_right71
on who contributes to the tribe
3935 days 3 hours ago
NJDevil19
2/4 votes received
3935 days 3 hours ago
Eccentro
Group question: With the merge looming, what are you basing your vote on tonight?

Answer: Considering in a way this is the HARDEST and most upsetting vote yet, it's based on who participates. In other words we're making like rachel and saying floaters should grab dem life vests! :P
3935 days 2 hours ago
get_right71
I just voted
3935 days 2 hours ago
NJDevil19
3/4 votes received
3935 days 2 hours ago
Eccentro
lol if the last vote is from who I think it's from we can ignore his vote and read them now since I'm pretty sure it'd be either 4-0 or 3-1 and either way the same person is likely out so yeah.
3935 days 2 hours ago
NJDevil19
i'm waiting on pop, I don't want to self-vote him because he's at least slightly active. he's been online today, so after his vote, i'll reveal the votes
3935 days 2 hours ago
get_right71
true
3935 days 2 hours ago
get_right71
I think we should just do it since that person's likely gone
3935 days 2 hours ago
Eccentro
lol well did you send him mail to vote? He might not check on his own to see if he needs to vote?
3935 days 2 hours ago
NJDevil19
I sent him an email
3935 days 2 hours ago
get_right71
ok
3935 days 2 hours ago
Eccentro
kk
3935 days 2 hours ago
NJDevil19
all votes received

open group

NJDevil's Survivor: Brunei

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!