This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #4

Topic » Challenge #4

3950 days 9 hours ago
Eccentro
so so far on Limbang, myself, Pop and Get_right all can't do the challenge.
3950 days 8 hours ago
nutty14159951
Seria, I'm going to send you all the flag I designed. Let me know if you like it and if you have any suggestions! :)
3950 days 6 hours ago
BlueRhubarb
Are you going to post it in a blog or something?
3950 days 2 hours ago
NJDevil19
If a flag is not sent in, you will lose the challenge
3950 days 2 hours ago
Eccentro
lol well since myself, Pop, and Azure all said we are unable to make flags for various reasons, and none of the other four have said so much as one word on the subject in the many hours that have passed since you posted the challenge, maybe you should just give the win to Siera already since barring a miracle from one of the floaters who have yet to make a challenge, I doubt our team will have a flag in. To be honest though, I thought the flag challenge usually was the first challenge after the tribes merged. But maybe I'm wrong on that?
3949 days 15 hours ago
NJDevil19
ok, I have received a flag from Seria. I believe Limbang is giving up, so I'll make a judgement call and give Seria the victory.

SERIA WINS IMMUNITY!!!!!
3949 days 15 hours ago
NJDevil19
Congrats Seria, you guys are safe tonight
*hands them idol*

As for Limbang, you guys are headed back to tribal council where another person will leave the game from your tribe.
3949 days 15 hours ago
CutieAmy
good job nutty :) you brought us victory !
3949 days 15 hours ago
NJDevil19
Also guys, I still need confessionals. Some of you are doing a great job, others need to pick it up.
3949 days 14 hours ago
Eccentro
Just saying, but next time you're gonna consider this kind of challenge, maybe try asking to see if everyone can actually DO the challenge before setting it. That way you won't have a team giving up like what happened here.
3949 days 14 hours ago
NJDevil19
I've never encountered this type of problem in my other group games. I've made a tribe flag in powerpoint before, hell, I made the logo in powerpoint.
3949 days 13 hours ago
nutty14159951
it took me about five minutes to make the flag lol
3949 days 12 hours ago
honeybunch1
Good job Nutty yay

open group

NJDevil's Survivor: Brunei

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!