This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #1

Topic » Challenge #1

3968 days 2 hours ago
NJDevil19
Will take place Monday at 8 PM EST, it will be a mix of live and non-live so try to show up
3968 days 2 hours ago
NJDevil19
Also, all white levels need to friend me (I think that's only PurpleBell)
And feel free to start sending in confessionals
3968 days 2 hours ago
NJDevil19
Also, one last bullcrap question, are you guys getting my emails? I know I've had some problems in the past.
3968 days 2 hours ago
Eccentro
I got the one about the cast reveal, and the casting call, so I know your mails work for me. And I should be at the challenge, though I might be in one or two other challenges at the same time for other group games (i'm in a lot of group games xD), but I'll do my best to keep up with this challenge too.
3968 days 2 hours ago
DownOnMe99
Omg ok
3968 days 2 hours ago
honeybunch1
ok i will be flitting back and forth too but i always check everything out so i should be here
3968 days 2 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
Ok
3968 days 2 hours ago
NJDevil19
@Eccentro, I think I know what it was, when i sent emails out to a massive amount of people, only some of them got it, I don't know why. So now I'm just gonna send out emails to every person individually.
3968 days 2 hours ago
honeybunch1
i got it
3968 days 2 hours ago
Poptart3
I'm getting them :)
3968 days 2 hours ago
NJDevil19
and if you have other challenges to go to, I understand, this isn't going to be a 5-hour endurance competition or anything. Just a basic challenge
3968 days 2 hours ago
NJDevil19
also, I've received my first confessional already, which I am happily suprised about. So thank you to that person and keep the confessionals coming everyone.
3968 days 1 hour ago
PurpleBell
COOL! GO LINBANG!
3968 days 1 hour ago
BlueRhubarb
I've received your pm's just fine :)
3967 days 16 hours ago
nutty14159951
I'll try to be there :/
3967 days 12 hours ago
honeybunch1
cant wait for challenge

open group

NJDevil's Survivor: Brunei

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!