This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

3937 days 16 hours ago
iGoddess
Name: Vanessa Highland
Camper or Staff: Camper
Personality traits: loud, sometimes ignorant, speaks her mind, curious & sweet.
Bio: So much for you doing our roles.. XD

Uhm, Vanessa Highland has had her issues in life growing up. Her parents weren't married when she was born, later got married and divorced when she was 6. So from this Vanessa's attitude in school got worst, and she stopped trying. Yet to this day she still tries to get her parents back together. Vanessa also knows how to have fun, it's probably all she has to call her own, partying and being mostly the centre of attention.
3937 days 14 hours ago
OATTY3
Name: Matthew Mann
Camper or Staff: Staff
Personality traits: Outgoing, Great sense of humor, Competitive, Athletic, Attractive,
Bio: Matthew Mann is a new staff member to this camp. New to town, he is looking to meet new people and find out where he fits in. He wants to hang with the guys, flirt with the girls, and have an unforgettable summer. He is known to sneak out at night to either cause trouble, play pranks on other campers/staff, and have a late night with that special girl. <3
3919 days 8 hours ago
Missalice3
Name: Missy Aldis
Personality traits: Shy, Bookworm, Creative, Naïve, Mysterious
Bio: Missy is a hard person to read, she actually has the ability to read auras, and understand others emotions and can possibly read their fortunes, although she never mentions it due to her quiet personality, although the secret may pop out at times, she is a bookworm and reads a lot and is easily unnoticed until she grabs your attention, she escaped to camp to get away from her parents to try to her hook her up with some rich snooty boy.
3919 days 8 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
Elissa Nomero
Camper
Sweet - Caring - Understanding - Diva - Confident

Elissa has been attending Camp Freedom for about two years now, and is heading there for her third year. She hopes that everyone will still enjoy her silliness that she brings to the camp & hope to find a summer fling.
3918 days 21 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Name: Amber Olsen
Personality traits: Whatever you need
Bio: Whatever you need
3918 days 19 hours ago
Dreamer342
Name: Veronica Sim
Camper or Staff: camper
Personality traits: At least 5 brave, nice, partier, manipulative, stubborn
Bio: one good paragraph please she goes to camp to stay out of trouble by her family. She can be very mainuplative though she is very nice. She is a party girl a lives for trouble. Danger is her middle name.
3918 days 4 hours ago
Giraffez
if its not to late here is my application

name: Cameron "Giraffez Doris Buckel" Mason
camper or counsiler: counsiler
5 personality traits: sassy sweet caring fun fierce
bio:
i came out of the closet in drag and never took it off. i'm hoping to find a way to get away from an evil ex who mentaly abused me, and wants to get back together with me. hoping to find a guy to help basically repair me. also to be there for the kids.
3917 days 19 hours ago
Max7313
Name: Dylan West
Personality traits: Funny, nice, quirky, lovable, smart, adventurous
Bio: Dylan has always been the quirky one wherever he went. He has never felt love and he feels he is numb. He is a straight A student and is very intelligent. He came to camp because his mom thought it would help his social life.
3908 days 5 hours ago
bigbrother101
Name: Dan Brock
Camper or Staff:  Camper
Personality traits: At least 5: Funny, Athlertic, smart, Outgoing and helpful
Bio: I grew up in a small town.  Im a real funny dude when you get to know me and im recently single. My parent sent me to camp on my own will and i love camp. I really get along with everyone.
3904 days 13 hours ago
EllieC13
Name: Ella Gold
Camper or Staff: Staff (Counselor)
Personality traits: Hopeless romantic, dramatic, insecure, creative and musical.
Bio: A counsellor all the way from the uk, Ella Gold is desperate to be a star. That's why working at a summer camp isn't exactly her idea of fun. But she makes the best of it, specilising in musical theatre. But she's pretty insecure; she teaches performance but rarely performs herself.

open group

Camp Freedom

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!