This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Pagtubos Island Premiere

Topic » Survivor Pagtubos Island..

3695 days 11 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Will be Wed at 6pm EST (11pm GMT)
If the other 3 don't join by Tues then I will find replacements
3695 days 11 hours ago
bigbrother_jannelle
Than I'd they don't show can o be In it
3695 days 11 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Sorry angel no but I will need returnees in Gabon
3695 days 11 hours ago
bigbrother_jannelle
:'(
3695 days 10 hours ago
pikachu142
Can't Wait for it :D
3695 days 10 hours ago
KickAss93
Can't wait,this tribe within a tribe double battle thing sounds AMAZING.Can't WAIT to work with some people!
3695 days 10 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Survivor Pagtubos Island Rules and Regulations

CHALLENGE:
Most challenges will be live, some will be non live for which I'll give you prior notice. If you can't make a challenge tell me beforehand.
It doesn't really matter to me if you don't show as you may be voted out,but obviously show it helps.

TRIBAL COUNCIL:
You will have 24 hours to vote once I post tribal council.
If you fail to vote it will count as a self vote. If you fail to vote 3 tribals in a row you will be removed from the game.
If you receive a self vote and end up in a tie you are out.

HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOLS:
There will be 4 Idols in play this season, 1 for each mini tribe. To get a clue to it all you have to do it win a challenge. Be the first to guess whatever I have asked for and you get the idol.

CONFESSIONALS:
I would be very happy with you if you send me confessionals just so I know where things are at. Simple math the more confessional or better ones with lots if info the higher chance of returning

MOST IMPORTANT:
Do not take anything personally it's a game HAVE FUN
3695 days 9 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Hidden Immunity Idols

Now you've seen the normal idol you've seen the special idol but now it's time to bring out the Puzzle Idol (All credit goes to Chantra1 for this idea tell her I said it) this is how it'll work.
If you win a challenge you will receive a clue to the idol on your beach but that clue won't lead you straight to the idol as it'll give you a piece of the idol once you solve it, you have to solve it before the next immunity challenge once you do solve it I will mail you the next clue and so on and so on. There is a pre determined amount of clues for the idols. I will continue to hand out clues even if one or all are found not to draw suspicion and all are usable until F5.
3695 days 9 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Totaldramalover3032
Laird_ONeill

Have replaced
Yogi and
JC
3695 days 9 hours ago
Survivorgame1
k
3695 days 8 hours ago
terose
Sounds good. Can't wait!
3695 days 8 hours ago
me2013
hey... excited to get started
3695 days 8 hours ago
MrApple17
cool
3694 days 22 hours ago
daddyfookz
when;s the first date?
3694 days 21 hours ago
Walkerbait27
7th
3694 days 10 hours ago
pikachu142
OK understood cant wait to play! :D

open group

Ismail's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!