This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3697 days 3 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Congratulations to the F3 Tim, Andrew and Mike. Wow all 2 attributes are Mike and Tim for the Brawns and Andrew for the Beauties. This has been a heck of a season thanks to all of you that played and actually enjoyed the game.
So let's bring in the Jury members Bobby, Maggie, Angel, Adam, Honey, Michonne, Prince, Matt, Lee and Wiley voted out at the last tribal council.
Jury members first of all the f3 will post their opening statements after that you can ask them any questions and however many you want. Once you are confident you know who your voting for mail me it keeping in mind do it before Monday night that's when the reading of the votes is and the awards will be handed out too.
Good Luck XD
Monday 10pm GMT (5pm EST) Reading of the votes and awards will be handed out too
3697 days 2 hours ago
salutemeimprince
I refuse to vote these people are fake bye...
3697 days 2 hours ago
bklimas
For both: How does it feel to be in the final 2?
3697 days 2 hours ago
bigbrother_jannelle
Hi
3697 days 2 hours ago
jeevaislife
Hi guys I just wanna congratulate tim and andrew for being here I just wanna say I don't want any hard feeling after this and I hope we can all be friends. I started this game with no alliance I made merge and I was the only brawn left I felt like I was next but I found an alliance which I had to break off from when Tim came back because I knew I was on the bottom of the totem pole we then brought in Wiley when we did that I constructed an alliance that controlled every vote and I would say who would get voted out everytime. I got so many votes every tribal and I then had to blindside honey once I did that the game was in my favor I was the ringmaster controlling this game at final 4 I had to vote out Wiley because he was my biggest threat and would have won I really hope that you can see that I outwit outplayed and outlasted thank you for your time
3697 days ago
MadMadMas16
Lol I hate the generic 'I controlled the game' speeches. xD
3696 days 23 hours ago
bigbrother_jannelle
I don't trust u u are just fake as f***
3696 days 23 hours ago
terose
Hello everyone. This game was quite a roller coaster for me. The brawns were doing SO good at the start. Then the tribe switch happened and we were picked off one by one. I came into the merge and was voted out by only one vote. I had to fight my way back in and almost got voted out that next tribal council. I knew I couldn't come in guns blazin, but after the tribal where honey was voted out was when I started to make moves. I Basically had alliances with everyone except Michonne. And that is why he left immediately after. Mike says he was in control, but he literally voted for whoever I told him to vote for. Next was princey. He had too much of an influence on Andrew and didn't want to listen to me when I told him who to vote for. Since I was in control, I made sure that he went next. Now the next tribal council was crazy and I have no idea what happened tbh. It was hard to tell who people voted for since we had the two urns. But I know I did not vote for Matt so that was not under my control. I did however get lee out because he was a threat that I did not want to sit next to in the end. Finally we have Wiley. I'm sorry buddy. I told you before tribal that I was voting you. You were the biggest threat in the f4 and I couldn't take you to the end. And mike was not ringmaster by any means. He wanted it to me me him and Wiley in f3. I told mike that I was voting Wiley and that's when he changed his vote. For the jury members I didn't mention: I'm sorry you're sitting there. Idk what happened since I wasn't in the game for most of your eliminations. I hope I made you proud though since I made it to the end. Overall, I just want to say that I had to fight to get here. I WAS VOTED OUT. Who in survivor do you know that can come back after being voted out and make it to the end? Nobody that I can think of. I had to have flawless social and strategic games. And along with that I won the last two immunity challenges in order to ensure that I got here. I will be happy to answer any and all questions and thanks for playing a great game with me! :)
3696 days 23 hours ago
bigbrother_jannelle
Ok
3696 days 23 hours ago
terose
Also, I wanted to bring Andrew and mike to f3 because they were truly the first alliances I had after I came back. I was loyal in this game and this shows that. Andrew and me actually formed an alliance before I was even back in the game for good. lol
3696 days 22 hours ago
bigbrother_jannelle
You just lied hard really omg  your stupid like the f*** omg please stop lieng its not cool
3696 days 22 hours ago
bigbrotherallstar
First of all congrats you guys on making the final 3. I have two options to vote to win. I could either go with who played the best strategic game or I could be bitter and vote for the only person who didn't backstab me and everybody else in this game.
3696 days 22 hours ago
bigbrother_jannelle
O
3696 days 22 hours ago
terose
How am I lying angel?
3696 days 22 hours ago
terose
And I understand Lee. I just ask that you vote for whoever you think played the BEST game. Even if that's not me, I'll be happy for whoever wins. :)
3696 days 22 hours ago
bigbrother_jannelle
Cause you played alit n u said that u played a good game u didn't and I coukd beat you if I was in the final 3 so IDC for your lies OK and I'm gone go slap yo ass in a minute so don't F***Ing play with. Me ever in yo life

open group

Ismail's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!