This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JUDGES APPLICATION

Topic » JUDGES APPLICATION

3796 days 23 hours ago
ados707
USERNAME:
3796 days 23 hours ago
MoooHades
USERNAME: MoooHades
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A JUDGE?: Because I'm awesome xo and well I'm a really good judge and I'm really honest :)
3796 days 22 hours ago
macken
USERNAME:macken
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A JUDGE?: i listen to music basically every day and im amaze-balls
3796 days 20 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
USERNAME: NovaScotiaChic
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A JUDGE?: because these are my fav group games and ive never been a judge and i love music
3796 days 20 hours ago
aliumair
USERNAME:aliumair
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A JUDGE?: Even though i got les karma than all of these 3 applicants i will try to be the best judge as i can in this Group game and i have been a judge before in a another group game and i was said to be the best judge there ( Excluding my own Group) and i hope to be The judge of this Amazing Show.
3796 days 14 hours ago
hobo232
username: Hobo232(Amber)
Why do you want to be a Judge?: i have never been a judge before and my karma isnt very high but i think i would make a great candidate for a judge. i have a very broad sense of music i listen to everything from country to rap to pop to rock. i have also watched every season of american idol the voice and the x factor as well as other singing shows so i feel i have a good sense of what good singing is. i think i would be very well qualified and really hope i get picked :)
3796 days 2 hours ago
Rivoux
USERNAME: Rivoux
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A JUDGE?: I want to be a judge because I'm blunt with people. If I don't like you, then I'm going to tell you straight up to your face. I'm not the kind of person that tops it with icing and a cherry. I have experience with judging & I'm also a singer myself, so I have some experience in the music industry.
3795 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
USERNAME: SurvivorRulz96
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A JUDGE?: i would love to judge the females because i love music and i pretty much listen to females all the time. I'm good with music i can tell how sharp they got or how flat and even how high or low they can get and if i see all those i will be impressed and i'll treat every artist fairly. I love being judge for anything really, but judging music is my thing i can show up every night i will listen to every one, any genre and i will help be a judge and see who wins the X Factor
3794 days 14 hours ago
mrkkkkyle
USERNAME: mrkkkkyle (Kyle) Skype is: kyleboi12
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A JUDGE?: I would like to be a judge for the X Factor because I have a passion for music and I know good music when I hear it. I am very involved with the group games that I help host or judge. I would rather judge or host because I would rather be apart of putting on an amazing season than participate in it. Please pick me to be a judge you would want someone that has experience with judging as I will not let you down.
3793 days 9 hours ago
Warthhogs
USERNAME: Warthhogs
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A JUDGE?: I would love to judge because I love music and know how to judge. I'm very active so yeahi! Pick me

open group

TENGAGED X-FACTOR: SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!