This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

living room

Topic » living room

3949 days 10 hours ago
casey5705
this is where veto cermonys will be held and as well as evictions
3949 days 10 hours ago
casey5705
Welcome Houseguests. Hope you have gotten yourselves aquainted. Well, you know our motto here at big brother. which is: Expect the Unexpected. Well there is a twist this summer. Actually a couple. This seasons twist is called the Big Brother Platinum Player. He or she is going to make this summer even more difficult.
3949 days 10 hours ago
casey5705
This player is allowed to VETO a VETO on a nominee. They Can replace a player that the HOH has nominated. and so on. This person will be secret. They can choose to reveal their power, or keep it a secret.
3949 days 10 hours ago
JeniTD
Omg who is the Platinum Player I'm really nervous but this will NOT effect my game!
3949 days 10 hours ago
casey5705
The Platinum Player will be decided by YOU. Each of you will vote for the Platinum player, Along with your eviction. So, every thursday, you will vote for a eviction, and The Platinum player YOU want to see. Does everyone understand??
3949 days 10 hours ago
JeniTD
I hope I'm the platinum player and that is the best power ever!
3949 days 9 hours ago
disneygeek
I'm here
3949 days 9 hours ago
JeniTD
Yes I understand. I can't wait! I wonder what the HOH comp will be...
3949 days 9 hours ago
casey5705
I have randomly selected a player to be it for this week. Oh, and one more thing. We have another player will a very special power.
3949 days 9 hours ago
JeniTD
Hey disneygeek...can ya believe the twist??
3949 days 9 hours ago
JeniTD
Uh oh I'm getting nervous again!
3949 days 9 hours ago
disneygeek
Will this nominee the platinum player picks be able to play in the veto?
3949 days 9 hours ago
JeniTD
I don't think so...casey?
3949 days 9 hours ago
casey5705
I have selected another player to play the game with you. They're  name is grante. He wanted to play so I let him. I have granted him a special power this season that I am not going to publically display. For now. Please welcome grante to the game.
3949 days 9 hours ago
disneygeek
Welcome grante
3949 days 9 hours ago
casey5705
No. Because If the platinum player decides to veto a veto, there will have to be a Renoming ceremony. After the veto Comp.

open group

Casey's Big Brother Season 1 Day 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!