This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kings of Reality Episode 9: Rupaul's Drag Race

Topic » Kings of Reality Episode 9:..

2172 days 5 hours ago
Mexus
Amanda Fondle your looks touched the judges in all the right places... you're safe.
2172 days 5 hours ago
Mexus
Anita Enema tonight on the runway your looks were the shit! Condragulations you're the winner of this week's challenge.
2172 days 4 hours ago
Insanity17
ANITA STOLE MY WIN
2172 days 3 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Glad I won 馃挄 Best if luck to the bottom two (and the one that didn鈥檛 submit?)
2172 days 3 hours ago
Mexus
Before I announce the bottom 2, JSB thought that putting clothes on avatars was too hard so he quit.
2172 days 3 hours ago
Mexus
Creme your looks tonight made us lactose intolerant. I'm sorry but you're up for elimination.

Michelle Tension your looks tonight were stuffy.  I'm sorry but you're up for elimination.
2172 days 3 hours ago
Mexus
The time has come for you to lip sync for your life. Good luck and don't fuck it up!

Post a lip sync. Any song, any person lip syncing. You may posy a youtube video of a drag queen lip syncing.
2171 days 19 hours ago
Mitchkid64
That鈥檚 alright, not a problem!
IM READY TO LIPSYNC
2171 days 7 hours ago
Cryptspartan
2171 days 4 hours ago
Mitchkid64
2171 days 3 hours ago
Insanity17
YASS MITCH YOU BETTAH WERK SIS
2171 days 3 hours ago
Mitchkid64
im not ready to go home just yet! ;)
2170 days 7 hours ago
JSBReality
... ik I'm out but.....
2170 days 6 hours ago
GrrrImABear
One lip sync took more creativity and energy from a contestant while the other was a tighter lip sync with much better choreography and charisma. Interested to see how the judges take this one
2170 days 5 hours ago
Mitchkid64
I mean he didn鈥檛 even bother finding a drag queen performance to that song, it shows he most minimalistic effort on his part. I鈥檓 not sure if he even knows what Rupaul drag race is..

open group

Kings Of Reality

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!