This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Key Ceramony

Topic » Key Ceramony

4010 days 19 hours ago
evil_derrick
thanks for the safety <3
4010 days 19 hours ago
ofl1998
you are quite welcome
4010 days 19 hours ago
Ozzy7
GL!
4010 days 19 hours ago
Ozzy7
when is the POV challenge?
4009 days 22 hours ago
Buildie
So this is the veto ceremony....... I won the power to veto a player on the block.

It really sucks because i like you both and wish i could veto you both! :'(

But it just comes down to who has kept me safe and who tryed more. so im sorry patrica but im going to choose to

use the pov

on

Zedd.

Ofl as HOH you must now nominate a player in his posistion.
4009 days 22 hours ago
ofl1998
Well Buildie betrayed me so I have to make a crucial decision I didn't want to make so I nominate Ozzy.
4009 days 21 hours ago
Zed55
Thanks Unicorn
4008 days 22 hours ago
Buildie
This is the nomination ceremony, as HOH i have to nom 2 people for eviction.

Im nomming one person who i already nommed, just because i already did and would of been dumb if i did not.

And im nomming the other person because i asked you to throw a competition for me and you said no. i gave you a chance and you made the wrong decision, i would of kept you safe.

*pulls first key*

Derrick you are safe.

*pulls second key*

Patricia you are safe

*pulls 3rd key*

Zedd you are safe

*Pulls 4th key*

Lupie you are safe

*Pulls 5th key*

Ladybug you are safe

*pulls 6th key*

Daniel you are safe

*Pulls 7th*

Ofl you are safe

I nominate Survivor and Ali for eviction.
4008 days 21 hours ago
Ali123Francesca
Well, First of all why the hell would I throw a competiton? and make you win? Like EVERYONE want's to be HOH! I would be dum giving you the win anyway! I'm happy you earned it! :D
4008 days 21 hours ago
Ali123Francesca
So, I don't regret a thing! :P
I will just try my best in the veto! :D
4007 days 18 hours ago
ofl1998
This is the veto meeting. David and Ali have been nominated for eviction, but I have the power to veto one of the nominations. As the nominees I would like to give both David and Ali 5 minutes to tell me why I should use the veto on them.
4007 days 18 hours ago
Ali123Francesca
Hey Dude! I would love for you to use the veto on me because I have worked hard every challenge. And that shows I really want to keep fighting, I was also nomed for eviction because I didn't throw a challenge and just make myself die! I could have easily taken that offer but I choose not too and that shows I want to be here! I respect your decision but please keep me safe :)
4007 days 18 hours ago
ofl1998
K well David isn't fucking on so we will move on
4007 days 18 hours ago
ofl1998
Well you both posses qualities as to why I should save you and why I should not save you. Several people can probably back me up when I say this was not an easy decision for me.

I have decided
NOT to use the Power of Veto.

I just don't see any benefit to me to using the veto on either of you since neither of you have really made an alliance with me.

Good luck at eviction.
4007 days 18 hours ago
Ali123Francesca
:( Aww man!

open group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!