This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S8:???]

Topic » Applications [S8:???]

3778 days 19 hours ago
wangifold
Welcome to the official applications page for the eighth season of my group game! I'm back due to great success my first seven seasons, and let's keep up that trend! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start mid January. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app. Only new players may apply.
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:
First name to call you by:
Last initial to call you by:
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level:
Time-Zone:
OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:
Why do you want to play in this group game?:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:
Why do you think you can win this group game?
REQUIRED FIELD
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:
Why?:
Rank those three components in terms of importance to Survivor:
Explain the component you found least important:
How do people deal with being labeled a certain type of player (social, strategic, physical)?:
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)?
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have?
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it):
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:
~

Good luck! :)
3778 days 12 hours ago
JETTEJ
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: JETTEJ
First name to call you by: Jack
Last initial to call you by: T
Nickname (if you would like one): Jette
Color Level: Orange Door Hinge
Time-Zone: EST
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Amanda Kimmel
Why do you want to play in this group game?:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Depends tbh. I like to think of myself as a hero but I can be villainous.
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I know what it takes to win and I fit the requirements to do so.
REQUIRED FIELD
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic
Why?: Because of Suitman's Myanmar, Leli's Tasmania, and KidA's Morocco.
Rank those three components in terms of importance to Survivor: Social, Strategical, HUGE GAP, Physical
Explain the component you found least important: I find Physical least important because the immunity challenges only are about 1/24 of the day while the other 23 are strategy talk and social talk.
How do people deal with being labeled a certain type of player (social, strategic, physical)?: They feel like they have to stick with their label entirely.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 6-10 CST work :3
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 5PM CST- 10PM CST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7.8 TBH
What prior group game experience do you have? A lot lol
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
Antega's Survivor Borneo: Winner/16
Suitman's Survivor: South Pacific: Winner/18
Suitman's Survivor: Myanmar: 2nd/20
Mattkwon's Survivor: Romania: 3rd/16
BENLINUS's Survivor: Gabon: 4th/20
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yep :)
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes :)
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Never have, not starting now
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
~
FIRST APP <3
3778 days 8 hours ago
NickDaBoss
Welcome to the official applications page for the eighth season of my group game! I'm back due to great success my first seven seasons, and let's keep up that trend! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start mid January. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app. Only new players may apply.
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: NickDaBoss
First name to call you by: Nick
Last initial to call you by: S
Nickname (if you would like one): Nick
Color Level: Green
Time-Zone: Pacific
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Cochran
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I have never played In a survivor group game before and it looks like it is a lot of fun! :D
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? Im not like the other competitors that make stupid moves and do nothing I like to lay low and pounce when ready!
REQUIRED FIELD
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic
Why?: im a mastermind when It comes to manipulation
Rank those three components in terms of importance to Survivor: Outwit, Outplay, and outlast
Explain the component you found least important: They are all equally balanced in my opinion
How do people deal with being labeled a certain type of player (social, strategic, physical)?: Your lableled when you do a certain thing, if your good in challenges then physical, if you can manipulate then your strategic its simple!
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? I would prefer for it to be 6:00 or 6:30 CST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 4 to7 PM pacific
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8.5
What prior group game experience do you have? I have been in several group games including Kpnnas big brother christmas!
Kpnna
Witz
Anoreoz
Goose
I forgot the last one because It was a hunger games and I was killed first

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): YES! :D
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: ALWAYS!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: fair enough!
~

3778 days 8 hours ago
NickDaBoss
oops I messed up
3778 days 8 hours ago
NickDaBoss
I will re do this part

Rank those three components in terms of importance to Survivor: Strategic, Social, Physical
Explain the component you found least important: If you are good with strategy there is no need to be physical because no one will vote you out! :D
3778 days 5 hours ago
Alyxandra
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Alyxandra
First name to call you by: Alexandra
Last initial to call you by: A.
Nickname (if you would like one): Aly
Color Level: brown
Time-Zone: CST
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Brenda probably
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I want to show people how it's done.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: people tell me I'm both. Depends on what mood I'm in.
Why do you think you can win this group game? I can win cause I'm me. I know hot to handle people.
REQUIRED FIELD
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Probably strategic
Why?: that's why I usually go far.
Rank those three components in terms of importance to Survivor: strategic, social, physical
Explain the component you found least important: Physical. You can't rely on that if you want to win the game.
How do people deal with being labeled a certain type of player (social, strategic, physical)?: I think it's fine. It's cool to be recognized as a certain type of player
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? anytime
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Anytime
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
What prior group game experience do you have? oh god. A LOT

QueenSheeba's Peru: 1/16
CK11's something: 1/16
LoganWorm's Nicaragua: 2/18
Suitman's SP: 5/18
Suitman's AllStars: 4/18

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): yep :)
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? I'll think about it.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Sure
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: OH LORD
~

3777 days 5 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Username: Walkerbait27
First name to call you by: Ismail
Last initial to call you by: A
Nickname (if you would like one): Ish
Color Level: Green
Time-Zone: London, England

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Ciera Eastin
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I don't care really
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero definately but sometimes the villain in me is brought out
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I have the perfect balance of strategic and social gameplay plus a bit of challenge threat like Ability

Why?: Because I'm always thinking about who can I trust make sure I have the numbers on my side and make sure I don't overwork things
Rank those three components in terms of importance to Survivor: u really have to find an exact Balance of all 3 and never show too much of one to get far in this game eg Kim, Jenna, Cochran
Explain the component you found least important: none
How do people deal with being labeled a certain type of player (social, strategic, physical)?:
They can get really get ahead if themselves cause they think they're the best but not everyone can be the best at every single thing it's just they show that quality the most

What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 6-8 pm
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Anytime between 2-7 pm
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? We'll I just went offline for 3 months but back on now I'll be on if I need to be

What prior group game experience do you have?
Link and Dono's Survivor Bermuda Trianagle: The Shifting Isles: 40 People.
Merge (Mayaguana, Bimini, Powers and Powini), 15th place, 1st Jury Member.

Links Survivor Cape Three Points: 21 People
Lunanga (Strategist), 13th Place.

CK's Survivor China: 16 People
Merge (Zhan Hu and Hae Da Fung), 6th place, 5th Jury member.
1 Individual Immunity won.

Casey's Survivor Palau: 20 People
Merge (Ulong, Sampa), 3rd Place, 0 Votes to win.
4 Individual Immunity Challenges won.
Hero of the Season Award.

BHDS's Survivor Greece: 16 People
Merge (Klein, Kloot) 6th place, 4th Jury Member.

BDHS's Survivor Micronesia: Fans vs Favorites: 20 people
Merge (Favourite, Mezclar) Quit, 12th Place, 1st Jury Member.

Katherine's Survivor Alaska: 16 People
Merge (Aleutian, Unimak), 3rd place, 7th Jury Member.
1 Individual Immunity Challenge won.
Player of the Season and the Fan Favorite Award.

Katherine's Survivor Brazil: 14 People
Merge (Pumas, Toucans), 8th Place, 2nd Jury Member.

LS's Survivor Gambia: 16 People
Merge (Wolof, Serahuli), 10th Place, 2nd Jury Member.
1 Individual Immunity Challenge won. (Pre Tribes)

Jman's Survivor Africa: 18 People
Merge (Samburu, Ricaf), 7th Place, 3rd Jury Member.
2 Individual Immunity Challenges won.

Winner and Prez's Survivor Congo: 16 People
Merge (Semliki, Lulonga) Quit , 9th Place

Link, Casey and Katherine

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): of course but u may have to remind me
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? I never insulted one just ask
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes I always understand I hope to at least make the jury and loads of new friends
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: that's the very least for me I'll do everything u say but if i can't make it to challenge plzz understand that I live in a different  country
Do yo
3773 days ago
BbLover95
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: BbLover95
First name to call you by: Todd
Last initial to call you by: D
Nickname (if you would like one): Todd
Color Level: Yellow
Time-Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Andrew Savage
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I saw allstars, and somebody messaged me saying this was a great series. I've applied to many games but have never been accepted because of my color level and inexperience. Im hoping you will give me a chance, because I have tons to prove
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Both
Why do you think you can win this group game? There is nothing in particular because I've never played, but i'm a smart person and I have played survivor forum games and have done well
REQUIRED FIELD
Why?: Because I'm a great liar, and I'm really smart
Rank those three components in terms of importance to Survivor: Social, Strategic, Physical
Explain the component you found least important: Physical, if you play the above well, you don't need to win challenges.
How do people deal with being labeled a certain type of player (social, strategic, physical)?: It would be interesting, Im guessing this is the next theme? Cagayan maybe?
I would be fine. I will win this game regardless of twists.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? YES
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? YOURS
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
What prior group game experience do you have? None :(

Nobody has given me a chance :( I have so much to prove

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yeah
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yeah
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yeah
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yeah
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Sure
3772 days 4 hours ago
KidA
-
Username: KidA
First name to call you by: Ryan
Last initial to call you by: C
Color Level: Blue
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Todd Herzog
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I've seen it develop a LOT from its first season to now. You started off from a no-name to one of the biggest series on the site, and honestly, that's so awesome. I love seeing that, and I want to participate and help the season grow even more.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? Honestly, now that I'm back on tengaged and have given up hosting, I'm putting my EVERYTHING into group games, and I will not disappoint. I will do anything to get to the end.
REQUIRED FIELD
Why?: I'm always a strategist, that's just my thing. I have a knack for knowing who needs to go and when, so I think timing will be a strong part of my game.
Rank those three components in terms of importance to Survivor: That's so hard, but I would say: Social, Strategic, Physical. I do need to work on my social game a bit more, because I basically have strategy and physical down.
Explain the component you found least important: There are so many winners who have not needed to win challenges. If you have the social and strategic game down, then winning challenges is actually unnecessary. Physicality is really just useful pre-merge and if your back is against the wall post-merge.
How do people deal with being labeled a certain type of player (social, strategic, physical)?: Some people might embrace the label, some might resent it. Either way, being labeled is never a good thing. In Survivor, if you're TOO much of anything, then you're going to become a target.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? Any time, except for whenever Will's challenges are. That's the other series I'm competing in soon.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Any time before 6 PM EST (which I think is 5 PM CST?). Night times on the weekends, I'm usually busy. Except for Sunday.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? Right now... 6? I'm going to be active in this series though, no need to worry.
What prior group game experience do you have? A shit-load.
Hosts I Loved: JanellePierzina, Bingo21, Leli14. Those are probably my Top 3 hosts.
Best Placings:
Winner of Ghoul's Romania & Ghoul's All-Stars (two back-to-back wins)
Winner of Seitter's Cook Islands
4th Place in Bingo's Chile
6th Place in Janelle's All-Stars.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Confessionals are my lifeblood.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? No, fuck you, your game is rigged. Jkily
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yupppp
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: No, I'm testing out my new "comatose" strategy, where I literally do nothing. I think it might work.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Oh damn, I forgot about this part. Yes... I agree... hesitantly... because inactives now scare me. Yeah, I agree. Just another thing I have to factor into my strategy.
~
3771 days 22 hours ago
BradenW6
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:BradenW6
First name to call you by:Braden
Last initial to call you by:W
Time-Zone: Central
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Russell Hantz
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I am a huge fan of Survivor and love playing these group games.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I really dont know, but if I had to guess I am probably a villain.
Why do you think you can win this group game? I am very active on Tengaged and am a good strategical thinker.
REQUIRED FIELD
Why?: I always thinks of strategies that have worked in the past and try and use them but by putting my own little twist on them.
Rank those three components in terms of importance to Survivor: Strategic, Physical, Social
Explain the component you found least important: Social isn't important because it always seems that the floaters always last pretty long.
How do people deal with being labeled a certain type of player (social, strategic, physical)?: They try to tell people that they arent anything and are just trying to play the game and win.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 6-830
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 430-830
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?9
What prior group game experience do you have? I am currently in another Survivor game and a Big Brother game.
Havent played enough group games yet.
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Hell Yeah. Respect is key in this game.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I will try as hard as possible.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: I understand
3771 days 16 hours ago
cjuddy
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Cjuddy
First name to call you by: CJ or Connor
Last initial to call you by: J
Nickname (if you would like one): CJ
Color Level: Silver
Time-Zone: NZST (but i am very flexible)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Sandra haha
Why do you want to play in this group game?: To finally earn the win that i know i deserve
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Ill let you decide that... i mean i just won hero of the season in my last survivor group game.. but some would beg to differ
Why do you think you can win this group game? I have come so close int he past, made the finals, been so close to the finals! always to be shafted but i learn from my mistakes.
REQUIRED FIELD
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social/strategic
Why?: I suck at challenges that involve being 'fast' and whatever and i guess i have to rely on the social aspect of the game to get further
Rank those three components in terms of importance to Survivor: Physical- well u may need to win challenges if you are not in any alliances yadayada
social- YOu need some sort of friends or alliance in the game
Strategic - ya know
Explain the component you found least important: Physical
How do people deal with being labeled a certain type of player (social, strategic, physical)?: I think social are the most dangerous because physcial players are always the one in front of the scene making them self an obvious threat..
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? im not sure
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? idk yet
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7
What prior group game experience do you have? alot
2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 7th

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yeh
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yeh
~
3771 days 8 hours ago
IceIceBaby
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: IceIceBaby
First name to call you by: Andrea
Last initial to call you by: C
Nickname (if you would like one): The Sultry Siren
Color Level: Orange
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Jerri Manthey
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I've heard a lot about your games boo, So why not give it a try?
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Most probably a villain.
Why do you think you can win this group game?: I won't, Thats the thing. I don't need to win to be the best?
REQUIRED FIELD
Why?: Because without a strategic element to your game what else is left for you to do other than follow someone else's command?
Rank those three components in terms of importance to Survivor: Stragic, Social, Physical
Explain the component you found least important: Physical has lost its element during the run of survivor. It use to be major but people who tend to be strong normally fall flat and end up leaving pre-merge in present games. It also doesn't really give you much of a game if you just use this all the way throughout.
How do people deal with being labeled a certain type of player (social, strategic, physical)?: They take it in and they fight back. If someone tries to screw with you then my advise would be to drag them down with you.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? Any day really. I would prefer Monday, Wednesday and Friday but any day works for me.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?: Any time after 4 EST x
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?: 8/9 depending on the day.
What prior group game experience do you have?: Hun, I'm literally a celeb right now?
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest:
•BENLINUS's Survivor: Cook Islands: (7th/20)(6th Jury Member)
(3 Individual Immunitys)(Post-Merge)(0 Hidden Immunity Idols used)(First time playing)
•Leli14's Survivor: The Caribbean: (4th/20)(7th Jury Member)
(1 Individual Immunitys)(Post-Merge)(0 Hidden Immunity Idols used)(First time playing)
•Bingo21's Survivor: Haiti: (RUNNER-UP/16)
(1 Individual Immunitys)(Post-Merge)(0 Hidden Immunity Idols used)(First time playing)
•CK11's Survivor: All-Stars: (7th/18)
(1 Individual Immunitys)(Post-Merge)(0 Hidden Immunity Idols used)(Second time Playing)
•Bowling4fun's Pokemon Survivor: Desert Resort - SC: (10th/20)(3rd Jury Member)
(0 Individual Immunitys)(Post-Merge)(Saved by Alien Once)(Second time playing)

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes Ofc x
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?: All the respect I have x
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?: Yes :)
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Ofc x
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes boo <3
~
3771 days 7 hours ago
aidanmac22
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: aidanmac22
First name to call you by: aidan
Last initial to call you by: last name? Innes
Nickname (if you would like one): Innes
Color Level: orange
Time-Zone: any works
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Boston rob
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I'm strategically amazing, socially amazing, physically amazing and I can kick anyone's ass
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? I can make good allies, know who to vote out and win challenges, I am clutch
REQUIRED FIELD
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: on tengaged strategic, real life strength
Why?: I am very smart, I can win every challenge and people can underestimate me
Rank those three components in terms of importance to Survivor: 1. Social 2. Strategy 3. Strength
Explain the component you found least important: u have to have alliances, and u need to be smart so, physical is winning challenges, helping camp life and being safe if u do well
How do people deal with being labeled a certain type of player (social, strategic, physical)?: they deal with it by being like that, it kinda describes them
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? Any
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Any
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9-10
What prior group game experience do you have? Lots
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. I have been in so much so I will put the 5 hosts that were the coolest, 1. Cubs 2. BHDS 3. Bingo 4. Zachboy 5. Survivorken

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yea
~

3771 days 5 hours ago
Ramanik
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Ramanik
First name to call you by: Kamani
Last initial to call you by: W.
Nickname (if you would like one): Ramanik
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Cochran
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Cuz Im a great player and I know I could win
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? Cuz i would know how to talk to ppl and be nice to everyone
REQUIRED FIELD
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: strategic
Why?: You would need to have a plan for challenges and how to get ppl out
Rank those three components in terms of importance to Survivor: 1. Strategic, 2. Social, 3. Physical
Explain the component you found least important: If your more strength that any other then ur a threat in my book
How do people deal with being labeled a certain type of player (social, strategic, physical)?: They act as though that they dont care but they should cuz they could most likely go home
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? Would that be 7PM EST, if so then yes
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 12PM- 3AM
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9.5
What prior group game experience do you have? I'm now playing some survivor games and I doing good in them
1. Mariah, 2. Mccade- 10th, 3. Boogie, 4. Links

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
~

3771 days 4 hours ago
Lynette
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Lynette
First name to call you by: Lynette
Last initial to call you by: B
Nickname (if you would like one): Lynn
Color Level: Blue
Time-Zone: GMT

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Queen Parvati !
Why do you want to play in this group game?: It's such a praised group game series and I'd really love to test my skills in it!
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain :)
Why do you think you can win this group game?: I am an extremely experience group game player and I have won a few.. I'd be sure to work my butt off in this one!

What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: I would say physical and social.
Why?: I'm really good at competitions and I know how to get people on my side.
Rank those three components in terms of importance to Survivor: Social, Physical, Strategic.
Explain the component you found least important: I feel like strategic is the least important because if you have played a good social game, then you can just lie back and let someone else do all the strategic work. I'm not saying it's completely irrelevant but I feel like strategy is a basic component because it's obvious that if someone makes a big move, they're more likely to win etc.....
How do people deal with being labeled a certain type of player (social, strategic, physical)?: Personally I couldn't care less.. But if someone was labelled a physical threat in the tribal stage then that's a positive but carrying it through onto the merge will be tough for that person.

What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)?: 6:30 or 7.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?: Early on school nights anytime weekends.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7.

What prior group game experience do you have?- A ton lol.
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest:
Katherine's Survivor; All-Stars - 1st Place.
Mantyke's Big Brother 1 - 1st Place.
Nini's Survivor; The Carribean - 1st Place.
KidA's Survivor; Barbados [GEN2] - 3rd Place. (ROBBED)
Platinum Big Brother 2 - 5th Place.

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yess!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?: Of course!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?: Yepp
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes!
3770 days 1 hour ago
DontVoteMePlease
Username: Daniel
First name to call you by: Daniel
Last initial to call you by: T or B
Nickname (if you would like one): Any variation of Daniel, ex: Danny or Dan
Color Level: Orange
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: I'd say Amanda Kimmel
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I have a lot of fun playing survivor, and I am a huge strategist (Ex: EddieDee's Survivor: Exile Island, where I placed 4th after remaking huge blindsides) and I think I can beat everyone else
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I really am a mix of it, I have an emotional side to my amply towards the end that makes me lose a lot of the time, but up until then, I stab. I'm like a loyal Villain.
Why do you think you can win this group game? There's no reason I can't win this, and I am good at figuring out ways to make my vote go through, and can usually find a way to stay on top.
REQUIRED FIELD
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:
Why?: I'd definitely say Strategic, although I am very active for challenges
Rank those three components in terms of importance to Survivor: Strategy, Sociality (is that a word? xD) Physicality
Explain the component you found least important: Physicality is unneeded if you can find a way to stay in they ams, although i really can't say it's not important, because you might need immunity when you are in a game with two unpredictable elements: Luck, and the Human mind.
All I know is that people do almost everything different from me, I'm very unique, so I guess they don't take it well.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 7-8:30, except on Mondays.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All day on most weekends, and about 3-6 most days.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
I honestly would be a 10, I am on so much that I get very bored when I can't find games to play.
What prior group game experience do you have? EddieDee's Survivor Exile Island, Chantra's Survivor Guyana, and a couple other current games that I'm still in, ilike Trey' Survivor redemption Island, and Maisy's Survivor Australian outback, as well as Suitman's Survivor Vietnam
EddieDee/Chantra>Maisy>Trey

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): I'm all for confessionals, ask Chantra, when I was eliminated, that was what he really liked about me in the game.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? I'm not the type to argue, especially at the host, even if you mess up, I sympathize with that.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yeah, some people ignore this point, and I have an enemy for it (who's gunning me in Suitman's Survivor for it), and Im not a hypocrite.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I'll definitely vote, and will try to make as many challenges as possible.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes, my mind can comprehend this.
~

open group

RSS APPS GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!