This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Matt and tati's decision

Topic » Matt and tati's decision

3979 days 8 hours ago
MattMerch
me and tati will decide on who wins from ure speeches
3979 days 8 hours ago
atlbrvs
personally I should win yonnie was just being a little bitch and cryin in the last challenge I missed 1 and I didn't cry about it just shows shes a little punk biach
3979 days 8 hours ago
yonni98
I think that the main part of winning this game was to always be active and ready to play. I think that i wa always active and always ready to get down and win! I hate loosing and that why i put my strongest face and got to the final. I also try to never leave this group cause u never knew what would happend. In the last challenge i think i did great being the first one to finish i think everyon did well but i think i deserve it cause i kicked ass in the challenge and in being active. Atk i dont know why are u being mean but good luck!

Thank you
3979 days 8 hours ago
MattMerch
tati u will also give ure speech because u have been auto brought back for f3 and i will here yalls speeches and ask u each 2 questions
3979 days 8 hours ago
MattMerch
ok yonnie u make a great point but atl u just went straight to ure point u really just dont like yonni
3979 days 8 hours ago
MattMerch
...... waiting for tati's speech if not givin she will be evicted agian
3979 days 8 hours ago
MattMerch
ok yonnie why should u win plain and simple
3979 days 8 hours ago
yonni98
cause i was active and did good on the challenge an im nice and atl is rude
3979 days 8 hours ago
MattMerch
ok atl why should you win
3979 days 8 hours ago
atlbrvs
because I was active and was the onlyone to accually win a challenge I this crazy group game the only one go ahead yonnie did u ever win a challenge no I didn't think so
3979 days 8 hours ago
MattMerch
hmm nice point yonnie would u like to respond ?
3979 days 8 hours ago
yonni98
i won the last challenge btw
3979 days 8 hours ago
atlbrvs
no u didn't lol u went one over I went 1 under nobody won that lol so get ure facts straight
3979 days 8 hours ago
atlbrvs
ok u really think u can beat me I challenge u to a nother challenge winner takes all or are u to scared?
3979 days 8 hours ago
MattMerch
whoa i can make it happen yonnie if you up to it
3979 days 8 hours ago
MattMerch
yonni98

Last Activity: 9 min ago

she gone we have a winner

open group

WWE Royal Rumble Fast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!