This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules & Guidelines [Season 1]

Topic » Rules & Guidelines [Season..

3999 days 16 hours ago
FireFlameVG
Congratulations for making the cast! Now, to officially be in the game, you need to agree to the Rules and Guidelines. Once you have read the Rules, please post "I agree to the Rules and Guidelines". If you don't post this, I'll give you a warning, and if you still don't, you'll be removed from the game.

~RULES~
1. The host encourages drama and interesting personalities, but any racist, homophobic, or other personal disrespectful comments OUTSIDE OF CONFESSIONALS, will result in removal from the game.

2. The players are greatly encouraged to send in confessionals. If a player plans on returning for another season, he/she MUST give me confessionals.

3. Players must be active. If a player is offline for 5 days, he/she will be removed from the game, (as an evacuation.)

4. What the host says goes. If I make a mistake in a challenge, please tell me, but flat out arguing with the host WILL result in removal.

~GUIDELINES~
1. There will be an idol this season. I'll explain more later.

2. Remember to be interesting! Strategy bots and borewhores may get far, but I don't want them to return. On the other hand, though, play strategically.
3999 days 15 hours ago
jmain14
I agree to the Rules and Guidelines.
3999 days 14 hours ago
heyitsty
I agree to the Rules and Guidelines
3999 days 14 hours ago
MongoMan
I agree to the Rules and Guideline, good luck everyone and let the best computer nerd XD win!
3999 days 13 hours ago
dawson346
3999 days 13 hours ago
CrazyLocoBeast
3999 days 13 hours ago
heatherlum
got it
3999 days 12 hours ago
justdontevictme
I agree to the rules and guidelines
3999 days 9 hours ago
Cole91
3998 days 17 hours ago
TheonenamedDylan
3998 days 15 hours ago
Thetrumpetman423
I agree to the Rules and Guidlines.
3998 days 15 hours ago
MicklePickle20
I agree to the Rules and Guidlines.
3998 days 15 hours ago
ThatEpic
3998 days 12 hours ago
thewaffle
3997 days 21 hours ago
Ace99

open group

FireFlame's Survivor: Greece

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!