This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9

3960 days 11 hours ago
Nathan132
This will be a non-live challenge that will your artistic skills once again! It is time to design the Tribe Flag for Ota Oya and the one that looks the best to me wins!
Winner will be announced in 24 hours or if and when I get all submissions (like that will happen) Whoever wins will be safe at tribal!

Happy designing and goodluck!
3960 days 11 hours ago
Nathan132
Deadline will be 7 EST PM tomorrow and at that time I will announce the winner. Tribal council will be posted immediately after.
3960 days 11 hours ago
Caliboy
P.S Its OTO OYA not Ota Oya... lol
3960 days 10 hours ago
Nathan132
sorry! OTO OYA*
3959 days 4 hours ago
Nathan132
I'M GOING TO DELAY THIS CHALLENGE UNTIL SUNDAY NIGHT THATS WHEN RESULTS WILL ANNOUNCED
3959 days 1 hour ago
Caliboy
What why the delay??? thats not fair... I did it by the first deadline :/
3958 days 21 hours ago
nutty14159951
:P
3958 days 14 hours ago
Nathan132
You were the only one who did it so far and I didn't have access to a computer till today!
3958 days 13 hours ago
Caliboy
than by default I should win for meeting the deadline as Im not sure who else will submit but still think if any others do it will be unfair since technically they didnt meet the 1st deadline. I get that u didnt have access to a computer but the cast does and they chose not to submit a flag in my eyes when they didnt submit one to you by the deadline.
3958 days 13 hours ago
Nathan132
Sean was the only one to submit therefor...
3958 days 13 hours ago
Nathan132
SEAN WINS IMMUNITY!

open group

Nathan's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!