This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal council #11 (OTO OYA)

Topic » Tribal council #11 (OTO OYA)

3973 days 4 hours ago
Nathan132
1/4 votes received
3973 days 4 hours ago
rabbaj
since lying bitchez wanna vote for me
3973 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
yes i chose a friend because obviously i don't care about winning im not greedy
3973 days 4 hours ago
rabbaj
lmfao, kk, I dnt wanna argue, Im just hurt..lol, dnt no1 say shit to me tbh...grats sean and vanny on the win (whichever1)
3973 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
because honestly if i go it will be 3 vs 3 and there will be a tie and another tie and im sure u don't want to risk doing rocks
3973 days 4 hours ago
rabbaj
lmfao...and if u stay, it's 3-3
3973 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
how would u know, someone could flip
3973 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
u can't really predict in a game of survivor
3973 days 3 hours ago
rabbaj
lol, u r the 1 saying that it'll be 3-3 if u go, u r making dem crute predictions
3973 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
its not a prediction its the facts. both tribes r targeting each other so clearly its not prediction
3973 days 3 hours ago
nutty14159951
Well well look at Kyoto unravelling like Tandang :P
3973 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
i want to ask u all something, whats more important winning and vote off all of ur friends and suspect you'll get their vote or keeping them safe and compete with each other where u have a better chance at winning
3973 days 3 hours ago
rabbaj
lol, nothing.,..but I thought that we were friends...but u damn sure didnt have a problem with writing ma name down
3973 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
like i said i known vanny longer and u had an idol so i didn't have to protect u at the moment didn't i
3973 days 3 hours ago
rabbaj
y r u tripping anyways?...lol sean and vanny will obv save u

open group

Nathan's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!