This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6- The Art of Persuasion [S1: Fiji]

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6- The Art..

4002 days 15 hours ago
wangifold
Challenge will start at 8EST, will be partially non-live in the fact that you will have two hours to complete your task. Be there. Send confessionals :)
4002 days 12 hours ago
wangifold
Change of plans! Challenge will now start at 7 EST, but you will still have two hours to completeit.
4002 days 12 hours ago
wangifold
Don't worry merch, the challenge will not take that long and you have two hours to complete it. Its not time based (as in who posts faster) but it just has a time limit on your submission.
4002 days 11 hours ago
MattMerch
ok im good 4 seven
4002 days 11 hours ago
wangifold
Come on in guys! Moto, getting a look at the new Ravu, josh voted out at the tribal council. *suprised murmurs* alright! Let's get to todays challenge. Its pretty simple. Each of you has to post a paragraph on the forum persuading a customer to buy a bag of magic beans from you. I will choose who I think did the best job (whether through humor or solid logic or anything in between) and that persons tribe will win immunity. The person with the best persuasion on the losing tribe wins individual immunity for themselves and can not be voted out at tribal council. TWO THINGS TO BE REVEALED AT THE END OF THIS CHALLENGE (approximately 9 EST). Any wuestions? Feel free to PM me or post them here. You may post whenever you're ready! You have two hours to complete the challenge.
4002 days 11 hours ago
soccerkidd
So we just post it right here Ryan?
4002 days 11 hours ago
wangifold
Yep.
4002 days 11 hours ago
treyhurt13
Ok lets write a paragraph! Hello everyone, have you ever read the story jack and the beanstalk? Well let me give you his story, because I am the person who sold him the magic beans! One day Jack was selling his beans, I felt bad for the kid! So I gave him a steal. I took his cow for unlimited food and riches. Would you like golden eggs? The finest instrument player? Well there are giants EVERYWHERE in the clouds! And beleive it or not they all own the same thing. I'll show you a picture of Jack before and after.
Before:  A picture of jack in too small clothes, dirty feet in front of a small 1 bedroom house.
After: Jack standing infront of a mansion, with a bunch of friends, a ot of clothes a lot of food and everything a human could want.
There is proof that these magic beans only 50 cents could change you life! So don't be stupid, and buy these beans!
4002 days 11 hours ago
treyhurt13
My paragraph :)
4002 days 11 hours ago
soccerkidd
Hi there, would you like to buy this bag of beans today? They're not just ordinary beans.. they're MAGIC beans! Yes, I know, I know, you're probably thinking I'm crazy.. but just let me explain! If you eat these beans, they will make you live forever! Yes, forever! Stop wasting your time searching for the Fountain of Youth, and stop spending your life's savings on beauty products to make you look younger, just eat these and you will always look young and rejuvenated and live forever!

(LOL don't laugh at me xD)
4002 days 11 hours ago
MattMerch
hello sir how are you doing today great im doin good too we just got a new item in the store would u like to try it"umm idk about that" just let me tell u about it allright we just got in some magical beans from up north i Maine and i really think u'll like them and these magical beans are great u eat all 3 and get 1 wish no matter what ure bald eat the beans u got the runs eat the beans u wanna cure cancer eat the beans so how bout it?
4002 days 11 hours ago
LongedShorted
lmfaooo wot
4002 days 10 hours ago
Nathan132
These are average beans, boring right? WELL NOBODY NEEDS THAT SHIT! TRY THE NEW MAGIC BEANS! JUST LIKE REGULAR BEANS EXCEPT THEY ARE "MAGICAL"! STUDIES SHOW THAT THESE BEANS DIGEST 2 TIMES FASTER, WOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! THIS MEANS THEY ARE MORE HEALTHY! (MICHELLE OBAMA APPROVED!) THESE BEANS WILL ALSO HELP THE KIDS IN AFRICA (MORE EFFECTIVE THAN FACEBOOK SHARING). After all this amazing information you must be sitting in your chair waving that money in the air and if you're not this will instantly sell you! THIS BEANS ARE RAINBOW COLOURED (ARTIFICIAL COLOURS!) AND THAT MEANS THESE BEANS SUPPORT GAY PRIDE WHICH IS GOOOOOD!

Order within the next 10 seconds and you will receive not 1 not 2 but 3 bags of beans (offer over) BUY ALL THIS NOW FOR 259999.99!

I SUCK LOL
4002 days 10 hours ago
Nathan132
I REALLY DON'T EVEN KNOW LOL
4002 days 10 hours ago
Ali123Francesca
Are you feeling that your gone next? Do you feel like even if you scramble you are getting voted off? Well this is the medicine for you! It's called "Magic Beans" Eat these amazing colorful beans and you can get everyone to go crazy! and then all of the heat would be gone from you. "Magic Beans" can also help you win every individual immunity challenge there is! So you don't need to worry about anyone voting you off! If you choose not to eat these I would just say "Screw You"!
4002 days 10 hours ago
Jakerific
Are you an angst-ridden teen with your thumbs glued to your smartphone? Maybe you're a spoiled seven year old that undeservingly owns an iPad. Or maybe you're a man in your mid twenties that hates his job, family, and/or significant other. Whoever you are, I know you're addicted to that app created from the depths of hell, CANDY CRUSH SAGA. Lets face it, you've been stuck on level 47 for three days now, and you just don't have it in you to defeat Satan's mouthwatering puzzle of confections. But worry not, because for just $9.99 you can buy Magic Beans! No, we're not an in-app purchase trying to trick you into spending real money on a virtual game. Rather, we will send you a half-pound bag of beans that will improve your mobile gaming experience exponentially! Simply take a bean, smash it into the screen of your phone or other applicable gaming device, and watch as your puzzle board implodes and combusts before your eyes! "D-D-D-D-Divine!" Impress your friends by making it to unheard of levels with the help of Magic Beans!

Call now and we'll send you your bag of Magic Beans for just $9.99. But wait! If you call now, you can get your choice of a second bag of Magic Beans, ranging from Angry Birds Beans to Fruit Ninja Beans, the choice is yours! Just pay separate processing and handling. Call now!

open group

Ryan's Survivor Generation One

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!