This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity #4

Topic » Individual Immunity #4

3824 days ago
Cole91
Puzzle Me

In from of you is a sliding puzzle. The puzzle is of the Bermuda Triangle Logo. You challenge today is to complete the puzzle in the least amount of moves you possibly can. You may try as many times as you want, however you only have 24hours to submit it. The first score you submit I will use, so be sure that's what you want. You should also save the score under your username or first name and last name initial. Be sure to take a picture of it. Put the picture on tinypic.com and send me the direct link.

Castaway who manages to complete the puzzle with the least amount of moves made will win immunity and guarantee their spot in the Final Five!

http://www.proprofs.com/games/puzzle/sliding/immunity-challenge-cambodia/

CHALLENGE DUE IN 24HOURS

Any Questions?

I'll reveal the results if I get them all in earlier...
3824 days ago
thedarkpassanger
Got it, Boss.
3823 days 23 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
Actually, I haven't got it.

How do I save my score under my username? :S
3823 days 21 hours ago
TheBenj14
Well that episode of the walking dead sucked
3823 days 20 hours ago
Cole91
1/6 Submissions
3823 days 5 hours ago
Cole91
2/6 Submissions
3822 days 18 hours ago
Cole91
Revealing the results
3822 days 18 hours ago
Cole91
KIKO WINS WITH ONLY 84 MOVES!

KIKO WINS IMMUNITY!

Congratulations Kiko, you've guaranteed yourself into the final 5! As for the rest of you, one of you will be the 13th person voted out of this game. Head back to camp.

Tribal Council Will Be Posted Shortly...

open group

Survivor: Yeehaw Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!