This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 3 challenge

Topic » Final 3 challenge

3533 days 22 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Hello final 3, congrats on making it this far. You've all showed different strategies and skills and goals for this game, but one things for sure, only one person will win this game, and it might not even be one of you 3.

(That was your hint for what the final 2 game is going to be)

Anyways, this challenge is very important. The person who wins will have the sole vote to eliminate and will be guaranteed a spot in the final 2, and a chance at the grand title of bachelor pad season 1 champion!

This challenge is called, pick your poison, and here's how it works. You will each start at the bottom of 20 steps. Each round, you will choose a number, 1,2,3, or 4. If you are the only person to pick that number, you step up that many steps, but if 2 or more people choose the same number, none of them move. First person to get to 20 steps EXACTLY will be the winner of this challenge.

Challenge starts tomorrow at 2pm central time!
Check in will happen until everyone is there. You all have to be active for this challenge!

Good luck players!
-Jake
3533 days 21 hours ago
Handman
Sounds fun!
3533 days 21 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
alright. I should be there
3533 days 20 hours ago
adamsel
I'll be there :)
3533 days 5 hours ago
tundrahenry101
CHALLENGE RESCHEDULED FOR A LATER TIME TODAY. IM NOT SURE WHAT TIME YET.

I JUST GOT URGENT MEDICAL NEWS.

HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND.
3533 days 5 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Alright, I hope everyone is okay :(
3533 days ago
tundrahenry101
Challenge check in
3533 days ago
Handman
Doing ok?
3533 days ago
tundrahenry101
I'm just fine! Thanks for asking
3533 days ago
adamsel
Here
3533 days ago
tundrahenry101
Just waiting on Eric
3533 days ago
adamsel
I'm on my phone because I didn't know what time this would be. I might be in and out
3533 days ago
adamsel
If Eric doesn't show, I'd be fine with doing it tomorrow
3533 days ago
Arcaninemaster
Here
3533 days ago
tundrahenry101
Ok let's begin. You all know the rules. Mail me a number

Either 123 or 4
3533 days ago
Arcaninemaster
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

open group

BACHELOR PAD- SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!