This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CHALLENGE #4

Topic » CHALLENGE #4

3561 days 4 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Hey guys!
Congrats on the final 8

The game is only going to get harder from here.. But I have the best 8 competitors here to handle it!

The box is back and now, I only need 3 of you guys to open it in order for it to get unleashed.

This Challenge is called "poll party" and here's how it works. I will post a letter then a numbers (r5) then you will have to post a work that starts with that letter and has that many numbers. First person to do that will mail me telling me the 2 people they want to go into a poll. They will then have 5 minutes to spam and get people vote the other person. Person with the most votes is out and the challenge repeats. Last person left standing wins a rose for themselves and 1 other person they can give to the person of their choice!

challenge starts at 7 pm central tonight!
Check In at 6:50

Good luck guys!!
3561 days 4 hours ago
adamsel
ok cool
3561 days 4 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Yo
3561 days 4 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Oh central! *facepalm*
3561 days 3 hours ago
domarco13
here
3561 days 3 hours ago
domarco13
am I early or something
3561 days 3 hours ago
adamsel
here
3561 days 3 hours ago
domarco13
3561 days 3 hours ago
adamsel
Voted. Good luck
3561 days 3 hours ago
adamsel
When are we starting
3561 days 3 hours ago
domarco13
right now it says
3561 days 3 hours ago
Robbyjak
Here
3561 days 3 hours ago
adamsel
i guess we're just waiting for Jake
3561 days 3 hours ago
domarco13
were is he!!!!!!!!!!
3561 days 3 hours ago
adamsel
idk
3561 days 3 hours ago
domarco13
JAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

open group

BACHELOR PAD- SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!