This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #26 - The Ruins

Topic » Episode #26 - The Ruins

3332 days 5 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
CanCanPiano and Rawr121 are in The Ruins. One will win and the other will be out the game for good.

Slam Dunkers

Firstly, apologies if we did this one earlier in the season...I've lost track :P

SUMMARY

In this challenge, you will have to score points by shooting a basketball into a basket. To do this you simply mail me *shoots for basket* and when you do you will score a point. However, you may only shoot for the basket once every hour e.g. once between 1pm-2pm. If you shoot more than once you will get 0 points for that hour. The player with the most points at the end will win!

RULES

1) You must shoot for baskets to score points and to shoot for a basket mail me *shoots for basket*

2) However, the twist is that you may only shoot for a basket once every hour. Note that the hours start and finish on the beginning and ends of real time hours so 9:00pm, 10:00pm, 6:00am, 2:00am, etc are all beginning and ending hours.

3) If you shoot more than once for the basket in the same hour you will score 0 points, however, if you are the first person to shoot within that hour you will score 5 Points. Everyone else will only score 1 point

4) The player with the most points at the end of the challenge will win!

Note that this challenge uses the Tengaged Timestamps that are on all mails as the time when you sent your mails to me

TIE BREAKER

If there is a tie firstly the player who scored the most 5 point baskets will win. If there is still a tie the player who scored the most baskets will win.

EXAMPLE

At 9:00am Jim mails the host (Ryan) *shoots for basket*. As he was the first person within that hour he scores 5 points.

At 9:05am Carols mails the host (Ryan) *shoots for basket*. As she was not the first person within that hour she scores 1 point.

At 9:59am Jim mails the host (Ryan) *shoots for basket*. As he had shot for the basket earlier in that hour his 5 points from earlier are cancelled and given to Carol instead.

At 10:01am Jim mails the host (Ryan) *shoots for basket*. As he had shot for the basket in a new hour this counts and as he was first he scores 5 points.

THIS CONTINUES UNTIL THE END OF THE CHALLENGE

If you have any questions please do ask!
3332 days 5 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
gl guys
3332 days 5 hours ago
cancanpiano
I am going to be out!
3332 days 2 hours ago
Boots22
Good luck
3331 days 11 hours ago
rawr121
me when my computer was broken for thepast few days and my phone died before i could check this .-.
3331 days 11 hours ago
cancanpiano
You're probably still going to win...
3331 days 4 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
The results of The Ruins are in and by 35 Points to 29 Points the person ELIMINATED is...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Cancanpiano.

Thank you for playing CanCanPiano, but your time on Reality Roulette is now over.
3331 days 3 hours ago
rawr121
omg what

thank the lord
3331 days 3 hours ago
cancanpiano
I told you I was out :(

open group

Reality Roulette: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!